The Sweetest Man Hater

• Dedicated kay sa lahat ng mababait kong readers

[Updated Version of Prologue]

Mahirap magtiwala. Sino bang gustong maloko?

My mom was a bigtime fool to be honest. Nagpapaloko, pinapaasa sarili na mamahalin pa siya ni dad.

I mean she was forcing dad to love her. Sht, as if namang mamahalin ka noon.

Boys will always be like that. They will love you at the beginning and drop you at the middle. At sa sobrang lakas ng pagkakahulog nila sayo, mapapaiyak ka nalang sa sobrang sakit.

Yeah, man hater ako. Masama?

I am hiding from my dad dahil ayoko na siyang makita. When my mom died, I stayed away from him. Umalis ako sa amin. At hindi niya man lang ako hinanap.

And until now, the pain was here. At hindi na mawawala yon. He didn't care a bit for mom, he let her die I guess.

So you guys should back off. I know a lot of things about them. They can only make a girl cry and fall. Nothing less, nothing more.

But I wasn't prepared when he came.
In an instant. Parang kidlat.

I told him to stay away, but the more I do that the more he keeps on forcing himself to me.

I am not even beautiful. Not sexy. But he noticed me. As if naman maniniwala ako sa kanya, I know boys...

But knowing that I know a lot, I haven't know one thing.

And that was...

Love can change a person.

*****
Please read until the end to show support. Thank you.
Everything is FICTION.
Image source for the story's cover: Google Images (Copyright to the respective owner)

The Sweetest Man Hater by Lady Chickadora
© 2011

A/N(2015): So as you can see I made this story back when I was a first year college student bcs I had a lot of free time that time. I have a lot of errors but I can't edit this time bcs I am so busy with my life now. LOL. But as you can see I push this story to end! So it takes 4 years for me to finished this one, so don't underestimate this story please? Haha imagine 4 years in the making? Haha. You'll notice that the story will improve on the last chapters because I wrote that in year 2015 (Graduated from college! Yehey!) So pagtyagaan muna ang naunang mga chapters! Gaganda yan sa dulo! Swear! Salamat pala ^^ Love you all.

Read my other stories.
° Just Bought A Girlfriend
° 7755 Days To Fall Inlove With Robin