Natsu Dragneel

Hello my dear Wattpad readers. I hope u like the story till now :3

The whole Chapter  is in Natsu's POV.

So have fun whit Chappy 2.

NATSU'S POV

07.00 AM

*Beep* *Beep*

I get awake from the sound of my Phone.  I grab it and turned it off. I get up and walked to the Bathroom and take a short shower and brushed my teeth.

After that I get dressed. Simple, some black Jeans, a red T-Shirt whit the lettering 'Fairy Tail' and some  converse. I got my favorite chain whit a golden key on it. It was a birthday present of my little sister Wendy.

Incidentally little sister.

"Wendy get up! U had to go to school in 1hour! Ten minutes till breakfast! Or I eat all at myself!", I call to her trough the Appartmant.

"Yeah yeah what ever I am already awake", I hear her groan.

Yeah I live whit my little sister in a simple apparmant in Magnolia. It have 2 Bedrooms a big kitchen and a small bathroom. But hey I am happy whit it, still better then at the mainson of Dad. And for Wendy it is also better here then stay whit him at the mansion.

So i walked straight to the kitchen and start to make breakfast. I made beacon, beans and somd eggs.

"Meow", I hear from the entrance.

"Ah good morning Carla, don't cha worry,  i hadn't forgot u", I say to her and give her a small dish whit Tuna-Fish.

"Bon apetit~", I said whit a french acent whil pading her head.

Then wendy shows up in her School uniform.

"Dig in", I said whit a smile on my face.

"Yay!! Thank u very mutch big bro", she smiled and start to eat.

"Hehe, hope u like it", I said.

"Yeah I had better food than that, but it don't kill me", she said whit a devil smirk.

"How rude! When i was 14 I wasnt a spoiled brat", I pouted.

"Hehe well don't blame me for that u are a older generation than me", she laughed while eating some beans.

"I am not OLD! I am in my golden years! And also I'm in a pefect shape.", I give back.

"Aha then why I see some wrinkles?",she retoured.

"Haha, u are so funny lil sis", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Hurry up so i can drive u to school", I get up and go to my room, where i took my bag whit my sporting goods for gym later.

"I am ready bro", I hear her yell.

"Okay did u have everything? Key, phone? And u know today is friday so u will sleep and eat by Romeo family
tonight. I will come and take uback tomorow at lunch. Get it? And beholde urself!", I give her the speech we walk to my car.

"Yeah, yeah. It is not like it's he first time. I know u work till 06.00 AM on saturday.", she give cold back.

I sighed. Well she is right there.

We arrived at my black whit fire symbol, Mustang GT 500. I open the door for her. She get in and I drive her to school.

"By sis, be nice and greet Romeo of me. Love ya", I say to her while she get out of the car.

"Yeah ixwill bye.", she starts to walk.

"HEY!!", I yelled atxher whitxa dark Aura around my face. "Didn't u forgot something?",I smirked at her.