Too loud and rather proud

Chapter 29
-------------

Beth's POV
..................

I walked into the room and Sam was sat there. I ran over to him. He pulled me into a massive cuddle, I stood there, inhaling his scent. He let me go and I turned around. I got the shock of my life when Luke was sat there with Eva on his knee. "Look, Luke, I don't know what you're playing at, but to be honest, I've had an awful day at college and I'm not dealing with this now. I'm presuming you're staying, so I'll speak to you in the morning. Now, please can I have my sister back." Melissa ranted.

Luke passed Eva over to Melissa, and they both disappeared upstairs.

"I'm sorry mate, I thought she'd have took it better than that, at least you can speak to her in the morning." Sam tried to comfort Luke.
"yeah, I suppose.."

"Do you want some tea, I'm gonna take some up for Lissa, so speak now if you want anything."
"I'll have something" replied Luke.
"I'll come and help you babe." answered Sam, as he placed an arm around my back.

We made some soup and bread and Sam took some to Luke, while I went upstairs to give it to Lissa. I found her in her room, earphones in, sat on the floor, flipping through an interior design book and making notes on it. This is what she did when she was upset, or finding life tough. It was the only thing she found comforting. I left the soup next to her as she mumbled a "thanks". I knew her well enough to know that at this moment in time, that was the only word I would get out of her, so I closed the door behind me, quickly checked on Eva who was asleep and then made my way back downstairs.

"Okay, so if me and Sam sleep in my room and Luke, you can stay in the spare room."
We were all shattered, so we made our way upstairs. We locked my door behind us and almost immediately, Sam was making out with me. We removed our clothes and Sam carried me over to the bed. We were both lying in only our underwear, when Sam started to pull my underwear down and removed it from my already sweaty body. He took off my bra, and I went to take off his boxers. "Wait Beth, before we do this, I've always been a little bit conscious about my erm, size." "Don't worry, I won't laugh, I won't gasp, I won't even giggle. I want to do this, and something like that isn't going to bother me." "Thank you." I pulled down his boxers to reveal probably the smallest 'thing' i'd ever seen on a grown man. He put a condom on and I couldn't help but stare. I didn't want to make him feel bad though, so I pretended that it wasn't really that big a deal and Sam got to work. He thrusted into me, gradually building up speed. I thrusted my hips up to meet him to try and make the most of his 'package'. It wasn't my first time and I knew how to make both him and myself feel better.
After a while, his pace started to slow and I could tell that he was about to release his load. He came with a loud moan and I followed shortly after. We lay there, more shattered than before and fell asleep.

Melissa's POV
.......................

I woke up and made my way downstairs, to find Beth and Sam already there. "Did you two have a good time then last night?" "What do you mean?" "I'm pretty sure we all heard you! Oh Sam... Ah Beth... Right there Sam!" I replied sarcastically.
I made my way over to the cereal and pulled out some coco pops. I maybe 16 but I'm still a child at heart. I had just finished when Luke walked in.
"Look, Lissa, we need to talk."

We walked into the living room.

"Look, I'm really sorry for what I did. It was wrong of me. I honestly didn't mean it. I was stressed and upset, but as soon as you left I realise what a shocking choice I had made. I just want you to give me a second chance. I won't f*ck it up this time."

"I know I shouldn't Luke, but I've missed you too. I've missed not waking up to a text every morning. I've missed not having someone to talk to when Beth is busy. I've got annoyed at Beth texting Sam. I know I shouldnt, but I'm willing to give you a chance."

"Thank to Melissa, thank you so much."

He pulled me into a loving hug and kissed my cheek.

We pulled apart to see Sam and Beth stood there high-fiving each other.

"What?" me and Luke asked simultaneously.

"You two are so cute together."

"I think that you could be the next big boyband... I mean celeb couple" Sam replied, clearly trying to act like Louis. We all pulled into a group hug.

___________________________

Hiyah!!!!! I really wanted to et this chapter up. I have exciting news. I am writing a new fanfic (don't worry, I'm still going to write this one!)
It is about Brooklyn Beckham, but it involves all of the Beckhams, Niall Horan and the rest of One Direction and others. It is called Forbidden Love so feel free to go and check it out!

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

-Holly :)