Hoodies and Hands

Chapter 26

-------------

___________________________

Hi guys, I know I never start with an a/n but I really need to say THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME TO 6K READS!!!!!! It really does mean a lot. This is an update to say thank you for getting me here. I mentioned in the last chapter about things maybe getting a little more 'spicy' and your responses all seemed to want that, so here it is! If you are not comfortable with more mature content, please do not read this chapter. You will not miss much.

Thank you all

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

-(a very happy and excited) Holly :)

___________________________

Melissa's POV

-----------------

We were half way through a film but we were both becoming bored.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"Can I have a kiss?"

I leant in and kissed Luke. He held on to it slightly longer than usual and with more purpose....

Luke pushed me onto my back, continuing to make out with me. He pulled my hoodie over my head. I ripped off his too. His hands moved down my body to the hem of my joggers, yanking them down and throwing them across the room into a pile containing our hoodies. My t-shirt was soon ripped off my body, and within no time, Luke's was too. We lay there in only our underwear. Luke kissed down my neck until he reached my soft spot. I let out a low moan as he sucked, kissed and bit at my neck. There would be a mark there for sure in the morning. Luke's hands explored my body, making sure there was no-where was left untouched by his soft yet calloused fingers from guitar playing. They found their way round my back, where he undid my bra and threw it across the room. We removed our final pieces of underwear.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Luke, I'm sure!"

"But what if you regret it?"

"I won't Luke!"

"It's too soon, we shouldn't have..."

"LUKE IF YOU DONT SHUT UP, ILL WALK OUT RIGHT NOW!!"

"Okay, Okay"

He pulled out a sliver packet from his drawer, opened it and slid the condom over himself. He was big, really big.

He held onto my waist as he positioned himself at my entrance. He thrusted into me gently at first, gradually picking up the pace. After a while, I could feel Luke's thrusts becoming sloppier and uneven. I could feel myself at the edge. Within moments of one another, we released and collapsed into a heap on the bed. Luke removed the condom and placed it in the bin. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the beat of his heart.