Coffee Shops and Faking Coughs

Chapter 11

-------------

Melissa's POV

.......................

Beth and Sam came over to where me and Luke were stood.

"Hey, lovebirds, do you wanna come to this coffee shop with us?"

"Yeah, sure, that'd be great!"

We made our way to the door but on the way we passed Nicky. I felt really bad for leaving him, so I looked at Luke, who simply nodded and invited him to come with us.

We got to the coffee shop and sat in a booth. Sam, Beth and Nicky were on one side and me and Luke were on the other. There was another table to the left of us. They were all girls, around my age, but they were very giggly. After we had ordered our drinks, one of the girls came over to our table.

" Excuse me, my friend thinks that you are really cute and because you're on the X Factor, she thinks that she won't have a chance with you."

"Which one is she?"asked Nicky

"That one." she said pointing to a girl with quite long blonde hair.

Nicky excused himself and went over to talk to her. Before long, Nicky came over to our table to say that he and 'Cerys'(who I presumed was the girl)were going to head out and that he would see us later. We waved him off and he and Cerys walked out, followed closely by the other two girls.

Luke placed his hand on my leg and squeezed it gently.

"I feel so much more at ease now that Nicky's gone" Luke whispered in my ear.

I giggled softly before whispering back "Me too."

He pulled me into his chest. He smelled like Cinnamon and Vanilla and I couldn't help but hold the position a little longer. I ran one of my hands through his hair.

"I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you on The X Factor."

Luke cupped his hands around my chin and cheeks and pulled me into a loving kiss.

"I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you in that doorway"

"Cough cough hmm hmm"

Me and Luke looked at Beth and Sam who were faking coughs to get our attention.

They burst out laughing whilst saying

"No PDA in the Coffee Shop!"

I blushed slightly, but took it as a joke and burst into laughter, until we were all gasping for air from laughing too long. It was a memory I will never forget.

................................................................

Hiyah everyone!

This was a bit of a filler chapter but I wanted to get an update up tonight!

What did you guys think of Luke's performance?

I thought it was amazing!!!

Thank you for reading/voting/commenting. It really means a lot. I know you're probably bored of this but you are the reason that this carries on so thank you so much!!

Vote/Comment/Share

Thank you lovelies

-Holly :)