Little Presents and 6 Attempts

Chapter 24

--------------

Melissa's POV

.......................

Luke dragged me upstairs and sat me on his bed.

"Close your eyes"

I closed them and I felt something being placed in my hands.

"Okay, you can open them."

I opened them to see a small package covered in lilac tissue paper.

I unwrapped the tissue paper to see the cutest silver anklet with the word forever written on it.

I stood up and hugged Luke. I kissed his cheek and whispered "Thank you Luke" in his ear. We stayed upstairs, just cuddling for an hour, before my stomach rumbled. We got up and made our way downstairs. Luke went and sat down in the living room whilst I made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of slices of bread and put some butter and ham on them. I finished it off with a little bit of salad and a handful of crisps. I walked into the living room with the food. Luke was trying to find something decent to watch, but there was nothing on.

We ate our food and I took the plates back into the kitchen to wash them up.

"Lissa, I've got to go to rehearsals, will you be okay here? Nicky's upstairs if you need anyone."

"Okay, see you in a bit"

"Love you."

"Love you too"

Luke walked out of the door and I waved him off.

I was unsure what to do. There was nothing on TV and I couldn't really go out. I wandered aimlessly around the house until I found the music room.

In the middle stood a grand piano, an instrument that I learned to play many years ago. I sat down on the stool and it took a couple of attempts to get back into it, but after 5/6 attempts, I was playing like I used to. At first I was just playing well known tunes, but after a while, I was creating my own song and singing it as though it was the only song I knew.

Sam's POV

.................

Me and Beth decided to go to a park, which is where we were at this very moment. We wandered around, hands held, while we talked to each other. Then we reached an ice cream van and we had to get one. I asked for chocolate and Beth asked for strawberry. The only problem was, it was November, and therefore, we were freezing before we had ice creams, so this was making it even worse. After we had finished our ice creams, we made our way to the cafe and had a hot chocolate each.

___________________________

Hiya everyone! This is just a filler chapter but I felt like I hadn't updated in ages. Did you like Luke's performance of What Makes You Beautiful? I thought it was amazing! Anyway,

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy

-Holly :)