When you bump into each other

I think I'm doing it wrongly. Isn't this kind of titles for boyfriend scenarios? Whateverrrrr.

*throws some words on the page* here ya go:

The school day has ended.
You were walking in the hallway, heading for your locker, when suddenly something, or maybe it's someone, bumped into you, making you fall on the ground, and fell over you in process.

You looked to see the one and only, Lloyd Garmadon.
You could feel your heart beating, about to escape your chest.

He quickly got up and apologized "Sorry, beautiful." He continued running through the hallway.

Beautiful?
He calls every girl he sees beautiful.
Yeah...

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! Come back heeeeeeere!"
You saw Mr. Garmadon, your Math teacher for last year, running while heavily breathing. He stopped and posed his hand on his knees, taking his breath. "This boy is in way much trouble!"

You chuckled at this scene.
What could he have done to make his father run after him in the hallways?

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You saw (B/F), your best friend, standing... Then you realized you're still on the ground. "Need a hand?"
You took her hand and she pulled you up.
"Thanks."
"No prob bob"
"What happened to you?"
"I'll tell you on our way home."

You hurried to your locker, grabbed your things, and stuffed them in your backpack.

On your way home, you told your friend that Lloyd bumped into you while running from his father. You kept blabbing about Lloyd, and she did the same about her crush.

When you reached your home, you waved her goodbye and went in.

Your mom was in the kitchen, as always.
"Hey mom, I'm home!"
"Okay sweety."

You ran into your room, closed the door, threw your (F/C) backpack sending it flying somewhere, and threw your lazy self on the bed.

Oh, Lloyd. Will you ever notice me?

*get killed by the readers because of the shortness of the  chapter*
*my ghost appears*
Remember that Lloyd was right over you, even if it was only for a few seconds.
*fades away*

Byeeeeee lovely readers ♡
Leave suggestions! And vote!

~Ninjagirlfan;D