Chapter One : Meet The Girls

Start from the beginning

He nodded and went back to chasing her.

Erza POV

"Come on, Come on! Yuki! Get to the office," I said.

Spinning around, I blocked the boys from Yukino.

"Oh god! It is you!" I yelled and spun around. "Yuki, come on!" I squeaked.

"You can't run forever Scarlet! I will get you!"

Lucy POV

I looked over my shoulder and saw whisps of black and... pink?

"What in-" "Gotcha!" A boy with pink hair tackled me.

"Shit! The hell, your hair is fricken pink!" I gasped. I saw Levy over a scary looking dude's
shoulder.

"That is two!" The pink haired guy said, ignoring my comment.

I looked around desperately. "Wait, Yuki! Don't come down this way!" I said as I saw a flash of white.

Too late.

A blonde tackled her and raised an arm in victory. "Yes! I think that is four of six!"

"Already? Cool!"

Cana POV

I sprinted into the office and under Mavis' desk.

"Come out, come out wherever you are~" Bacchus sang.

"That would be like feeding myself to the shark!" I yelled back.

"Ooo so you are in here," he said.

I held my breath as I saw his feet from under the desk.

"You're really fucking scary, you know that?" I asked.

"Yep!" he said as he appeared in front of me.

"Kya!" I squealed.

"One more down! Lets go find your friends, eh?"

"... Wait, why is your hair in a bun?"

"Cause it is," he replied.

"Make me come with you!" And with that, I rolled under him and sprinted out I flew past Mavis and a short old man. Bacchus followed.

"God, persistent aren't we?" I yelled and skidded into a girls bathroom. "I winnn! Can't come in here!" I laughed.

He smirked. "Classes are still in, nobody comes all the way to these bathrooms," he said simply.

My eyes just got big

I bolted into a stall and held it shut.

"I know you're in a stall,'' he said as the door opened.

I stared at him then scaled the wall and sat up there. "I will not come with you."

He pulled out some alcohol. "Fine," he said.

"A-a-ahhh.... alcohol!" I said and tried to snatch it.

"Oh, do you want it? Too bad!" He said and ran out.

"Damn it he's leading me to a trap. Oh well, alcohol is alcohol.." I said and jumped down, chasing after him.

He led me to the others and I grabbed the alcohol before sitting down next to Lucy.

"Mine," I growled holding the alcohol to my chest.

Erza POV

I hid behind Mavis once I saw her.

"Please don't make me go with him," I whimpered as Jellal rounded the corner.

"What did you do now?" Mavis asked me.

I pointed at Jellal.

"Cana slapped him,"

"Well, not as bad as usual," she said thoughtfully.

Just then, Kagura came running over. "What did you do? There are five guys watching five of our members! And Cana is drinking alcohol!" she hissed. "AND you're over here, hiding behind Mavis, from another!"

I scoffed.
"Cana only slapped himmmm!" I complained.

"And thank god it was only that.." muttered Mavis.

After that, Mavis went to go save the girls.

Levy POV

There really wasn't a point in running. But this guy is scary looking.

I sighed as he placed me down. About twenty-five minutes later, Mavis came by.

"Shit! The kids are coming! Girls, come on!" I yelled and jumped to my feet with all the other girls. We ran into the office and Wendy lay against the door. "Those boys, they are weird."

"Tell me about it," Cana replied.

Mavis POV

I glanced at Jellal.
"Sorry Cana hit you, just be happy it wasn't a real prank.." I muttered and turned around.

"Err, see you guys Monday," I said and waved over my shoulder.

When I entered my office, it was war zone.

Darts flying across the room.

"Oh no, I can't stop this," I sighed and turned around and exited the door.

I slumped against the door. "Why aren't you in there, principal?" I heard Kagura ask.

"It is a war zone. I really don't feel like being killed today, sorry," I replied and burried my head in my arms.

"Lord have mercy," I said, my voice muffled in my arms.