Chapter 18

-Tinkerbell-

"Somethings wrong," I told Hook, getting a weird dropping feeling in my stomach. We stood around the camp of the Lost Boys, waiting for Emma and the others to get back. We already felt the surge of power rush through the island, so we already knew that Pan had gotten Henry's heart.

"Course there's something wrong, Pan has the heart," Hook snapped back, kicking some dirt. But I knew that wasn't it, everything in me told me it was something else. Something with Belle.

"No, that's not it. There's something wrong with Belle Ann," all of the Lost Boys immediately listened to our conversation, along with Hook, "fairies, even though I lost my wings, are all connected. I felt when she entered Neverland as I'm guessing she went to Storybrooke for something, but whatever happened when she got near the island wasn't good."

Hook went to say something, but was cuy off by something whizzing by him and landing riht in front of me. Silvermist. She was a friend of mine back in the Enchanted Forest, and Belle had brought us both heere at the same time.

"Tinkerbell it's terrible! I know what happened!"

"How?"

"Because she landed in the water. I control the water, Tink, I know everything that goes out and goes in,"

"Then what happened to Belle Ann?"

"She tried to fly back to Neverland. A fairy only has enough magic to make one trip, then they need to rest and let their magic restore. She must've used some back in Storybrooke, or more like a lot, and didn't have enough to make it. Her body kind of shut down and she fell into the water,"

"Can you save her?"

"It'll take some time, seeing as I have to get to the bottom of the ocean, but I can get her back,"

"Do it," she nodded, giving a slight nod of the head to everyone else as she shot off towards the water. I saw Hook was keeping a hard look on his face, trying not to show how worried her was for her. She tried to save his brother, she means a lot to him.

"Tink," Derek, a young Lost Boy suddenly said, "is Belle Ann going to be alright?"

"I hope so buddy,"

**********

-Emma-

"Where is this thinking tree, Derek?" I asked the young boy. I needed to know how to get to Pan. He took my son's heart, and I wanted it back.

"Don't tell her! She's lying to you!" Felix yelled out, but Hook held him back.

"Do you promise to bring us all to Storybrooke?" he asked me. I nodded my head, and he gave me the directions, "It's his and Belle's tree. It has many names to many of us, but when he dissapears to it, we call it the thinking tree. It's right down that small little path. Maybe a 10 minute walk."

I nodded, thanking him for helping us. I grabbed Regina and my mother, walking down the path as we listened to Felix shout out things, like how he would be forever loyal to Pan and would never betray him.

"Is this it?" Snow said, walking over ot it. Regina and I only shrugged. The minute were were close enough, the branches and roots of the tree held us to the trunk, only tughtening as we struggled to get free.

"I didn't think you would find me," Pan said cockily, coming out of no where.

"I want my son's heart back," Regine sneered, eyeing his every move.

"Well, sorry to say but you aren't getting it. Those roots hold you there because I told them to. They only let the people who have no regrets go. And all of you, deep down regret many, many thing. As for the heart, you won't get ti. This tree will protect me until I can harness the full powers of Henry's heart. It's laced with magic that Tinkerbell put on it many years ago, basically sealing in all the memories of me and Belle. It will always protect me,"