Chapter 5

-Emma-

"Regina," I said cautiously as she looked around, waiting for our approval, "Pan said that no one leaves without his consent. He has to allow you to leave. I really don't have a good feeling about this...using magic to try and leave thing,"

"Emma is right, Regina. Pan will not be happy if you try and use magic," Neal said, speaking up. I turned and met his eyes for a split moment, but looked away quickly. I looked up, feeling Hook's gaze on me as well, but I couldn't look at him either.

"Then what do we do! Pan will never give us a way off this island! We have to try!" Regina fought against us, frustration and anger clear in her voice.

My mother was the next one to speak up, "We don't even have Henry yet, Regina! How about we get him, then find a way off the island? Even if that means trying to use magic,"

Regina was reluctant. We knew her, she was nothing without her magic. She needed it to get what she wanted, but here in Neverland, only Pan got what he wanted.

We all just kind of looked at each other. We were warned not to go after Henry unless we knew of a sure way off the island, but we didn't know what to do. Only Pan could let us off the island, and we knew he had no intentions of doing so.

"What if I told you there may be a way to get off the island?" a voice said from above us. We all looked up, readying our weapons, to be greeted by Tinkerbell. She said she didn't plan to help us unless we had a sure way to get off the island.

Hook immediately got a worried look in his eye as he started speaking, "Listen Tinkerbell, I don't think-"

She cut him off, "Shut it, Hook, because you're the one with the way off this island,"

"You didn't tell us? You had a way off and you didn't tell us?" my father, Charming, threw him against a nearby tree, pressing his sword against his neck. We all glared him down, except for Tinkerbell.

"I didn't know he had the way off this island until now. Pan and him cared about the exact same girl, just in different ways. I just didn't realize that Hook did something that....may have been planned,"

She hopped down off the high rock, probably would've flown if her wings weren't taken because of Regina a long time ago. She motioned for my father to let Hook go, and he reluctantly pulled away.

"Hook told Pan that Neverland would never be the same without this girl, and that's what sent Pan off the edge. He used to be kind, loving, sweet, and an overall nice boy. He's blamed Hook for years for her 'death', just because he fought on the other side. But it's thanks to him we have a way off this island. Dreamshade, the deadliest poison on this island, stabbed her right through the heart. And while Pan was too busy ready to murder people, he slipped her a little sleeping potion. One that can only be awaken with Dreamshade's only cure: the water of Neverland,"

We all got quiet. None of us knew what to say. Neal and Regina exchanged looks, while my mother and father did as well. I averted my eyes from Hook's stare and kept my eyes on Tinkerbell.

"Hook," I said, finally meeting his eyes, "who is this girl? The one that's....still alive, but sleeping if I heard all of this right,"

He sighed, almost like he was preparing himself to say something that could shock us.

"This girl....she's the only thing Pan has ever truly cared for,"

Regina scoffed, "Pan can care?"

Hook continued on though, "This girl is the love of Pan's life. And if I show Tinkerbell where she is and she awakens her, it will put us one step ahead of Pan,"

"How?" Neal said, with a questioning glare at him. It was the same question we were all thinking, but none of us wanted to ask.

"Cause Pan thinks she's dead,"