Chapter 6 - Insight of Past

Start from the beginning

"Does any of you know where she is ?? Any idea ??"

"Nahi Baba.. Wo apne room me bhi nahi thi subah and breakfast k liye bhi nahi aayi.." One of my female cooks answered. Watchman Kaka wiped his eyes before any tear could fall. I felt really ashamed of myself seeing him like that. He is so old and is like a father to me. The guilt was increasing only.

I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

Someone still trusts me..!!

That gave me courage. I gave him a sad smile.

"I'll find her. I promise..!!" I assured him and he folded his hands to show his gratitude while a few tears made their way from his eyes.

"All the drivers take all my cars and look for Nandini and inform me as soon as you find her. Okay..!!" I instructed and all of them nodded before dispersing. Albert was still there, I glared at him.

"Sir.. Mujhe nahi pata tha Nandini bhi apke sath hai.. R us party me wese bhi zada log the nahi. Wo wahan nahi thi sir.. Please.. Please mujhe job se mat nikaliye.." Albert cried requesting me. I nodded.. Albert is one of my most trustworthy servants. If he's saying something. He is not lying..!!

"Go.. Look for her..!!" I said and nodded before running outside.

"If she comes home, Inform me immediately.. Got it..!!" I ordered the remaining servants and they all murmured a ' yes sir' in response..!!

I too went outside and revved up my black BMW and started driving on roads to look for Nandini. First with the Cafe she works in..

I barged in the cafe she goes to and as usual the crowd there surrounded me making it almost impossible for me to move..

For fuck's sake.. Fan could be hell annoying sometimes..

"Excuse me guys..." I tried to take a step ahead but they became more adamant. I used my good height and looked at the counter but she was not there instead some other girl working on her place.

"Guys please I've something important.. Let me......." I tried to dismiss them but

"Maniieekk.. Please one picture..!!"

"An autograph Manik.."

"Manik I love u so much.."

Were not stopping. I was getting more and more agitated by each passing second and I finally lost it .

"FOR GOD'S SAKE...!! MOVE" I yelled and their eyes went wide where half of them gulped in fear. But Eventually moved from my way giving me some space. I stride towards the counter and asked the girl..

What was her name..?? Shit Manik..!! Why the fuck I can't remember names.. Then again it's not like she's my family or Friend so I had to remember her name..!!

Ara..!!

But there was something else too..

Mara..!!

Shut up Manik.. How can Mara be a name.. Be logical..!! Think think think..

Fuck that..!!

"Nara..!! Hie.." I smiled..!! She looked at her left and right before pointing finger at herself with wide eyes, her jaw was practically touching the floor..

"Me??" She asked, her eyes dangling with hope and excitement..!! Silly girl..!!

"Yeah..!! Actually I wanted to know where Nandini is?" I asked and her face fell for a moment before she recovered..!!