17

I'm gonna break your little heart,

Watch you take the fall,

Laughing all the way to the hospital,

'Cause there's nothing surgery can do.

TW // mentions and use of cigarettes and smoking

Monday 10th April 2007

I was on my way to school.

Alone.

Fuck.

My hair was a mess, my clothes were picked off of my floor, my shoes and socks were mismatched, my eyes were red and puffy from crying and i stunk of cigarettes, having gone through six and a half packets yesterday.

I hadn't spoken to my mom since i locked myself in my room yesterday morning. Heck, i hadn't even looked at my phone for anything other than the time.

I'd decided on the oh-so-amazing idea of finishing the other half of the seventh box of killing sticks and was now on the very last one as I got nearer to the top of Parade End.

I heard a loud roar of an engine come up from behind me and looked back to see what it was.

Well fuck me.

A black BMW zoomed passed me, no other than the Way's fucking family car.

Stupid ass homophobic stuck-up dicks.

No wait, I like dicks.

Stupid ass homophobic stuck up bastards.

Maybe not Gee, though.

Ok, he was a bit of a bastard but, heck, he was a fucking fantastic bastard.

I'd gotten caught up in my thoughts, that may or may not have been multiple master plans on the Assassination Of The Way Parents, and was now walking through the school gates.

My backpack strap was loose on my right shoulder, my final cigarette hanging limply between my chapped lips. There were bags under my eyes from my constant lack of sleep, now visible due to my ever-lasting train wreck moment yesterday, and dark circles banding my eyes.

Fuck, i'm a mess.

"Frank!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

I lifted my head to see who it was and me eyes were met with no other than the girl that looked like Hot Topic made a baby with the Sex Pistols and it threw up all over her.

Yes.

This girl was Hayley Williams.

Or Johnny Rotten.

I couldn't really tell from so far away.

She jogged over to me, a smile present on her face, but that quickly faded into concern and worry when she saw how upset i was. "What's wrong?" she asked.