13

I'm the only friend that makes you cry,

You're a heart attack in black hair dye,

So just save yourself,

I'll hold them back tonight.

Wednesday 5th April 2007

I was woken at roughly 3:45 am by a loud beeping coming from my phone. I was still within Gee's embrace, causing me to smile. I kissed his nose lightly and giggled, "wake up, sleeping beauty."

He groaned as he awoke. "Ugh, what time is it, Frankie?" He asked, rubbing his eyeliner-clad eyes in an attempt to wake up fully.

"4 am." I stated casually.

"Four o clock in the fucking morning?!"

"Yeayaaahh!!"

"Oh my god you're so cringey!" He said, pinching the bringer of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut.

I giggled, switching my phone on to see an iMessage notification. I entered my password (Gee's birth year - yes, I know I'm a creep) then clicked on the app. The text message was from Hayley.

Hayley🎀👑: where r u?! knocked for u at G's and u weren't there!

I quickly typed back a response then sent it.

Sorry! There was some trouble with G and his mom so we stayed the night in a hotel x

"Why the fuck did you wake me up, babe?" Babe?! I sighed to myself. He's not fully awake so he probably didn't mean to call me that.

"Because we're in Newark, we need to get a half an hour train ride back to Belleville then we gotta get to school on ti-- we need to get to school!"

"To school. Not on time. Late. Do you want to go to school late, Frankie?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow and causing me to look down at my lap to avoid eye contact with him in fear that I would blush like crazy... or something even worse...

"U-umm..." I stuttered, still avoiding eye contact with his own beautifully golden-hazel ones.

"And why do you want to be late?"

"I-I-I didn't specify tha-that I wanted to be late, G-Gerard... I-I just wanna... Just wanna get to school..."

"Awh, Frankie, you're stuttering!" He smiled his same lopsided smile, making me blush even more if physically possible.

I then felt his arms around me once more and he pulled me close, stroking my hair.

"Gee...?" I said quietly.

"Yes, baby?"

"U-umm... Last night... Last night you called me baby... A-and you kissed me-- y-you didn't actually full on kiss me b-but--"

"I know, Frankie."

"You remember?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?"

"B-because I thought you did it because you were sleepy and weren't thinking straight."

"No no no, Frankie! I did it because I care about you!" He pushed me away and cupped my face with both hands, staring into my eyes... lovingly? "I care about you so so much, Frankie..." He repeated, smiling widely.

"Anyway, sorry to ruin the moment but we kinda sorta have to get ready for school."

"Okie dokie!" I said cheerfully, standing up.