chapter 20 {This Is Home}

"Gracias Sao Paulo, estabas increíble esta noche," Lauren said through her mic, waving to the crowd as the girls turned to exit left of the stage. Everyone cheered once more, the lights dimming on the stage as the South American leg of the tour finally came to a close.

"That made me emotional," Camila said as she wiped under her eyes and readjusted the Brazilian flag around her waist.

"Aww Camzi," Lauren cooed, placing a kiss on her girlfriend's cheek before helping her clean the tears.

"These two weeks have been so much fun, though," Camila explained as they were escorted to the dressing rooms.

"Yeah, and in three weeks we'll be back on the road with each other every day. This is just a chance for us to see our families again. Besides, your family and my family live fifteen minutes apart so you get to see Reagan every day as well."

"Speaking of Reagan," Dinah laughed, pointing to the couch in the lounge area that Reagan was currently sprawled upon, her hair amuck and cheeks pink with sleep.

"The poor thing needs a break as badly as we do," Ally said with a slight chuckle.

"These early mornings have really done a number on her attitude," Lauren commented, earning a light push from Camila who had been around for every morning dispute.

"She's five, what attitude could she possibly have?" Dinah asked, pulling her bag from the pile of things so she could shower before they went back to the hotel.

"The teenage kind where she only wants to sleep. And since she refuses to eat breakfast it turns into the animal attitude because she becomes hungry before lunchtime."

"Miami will be good for you two," Camila smirked, taking a moment to check on the little one before she made a move to beat Dinah for the shower.

"Hey, I don't have an attitude!" Lauren called after her girlfriend, hearing her laugh before she returned to the lounge and took a seat by Reagan's head on the couch.

"Aren't you going to go shower with Mila?" Normani asked as she too took a seat on the couch and opened her phone.

"Dinah likely beat her there. She'll be back in a minute," Lauren dismissed, her fingers starting to run through the blonde hair decorating her lap.

"Mo-mmy," Reagan said sleepily, snuggling closer to Lauren's torso.

"Right here, cubby. Go back to sleep," Lauren whispered, pointing to her sweater that was hung on the chair. Ally got the message and took it from its place, draping it over Reagan's legs.

"I'm going to kill Dinah," Camila groaned as she entered the room with her bag still at hand.

"You were going to shower without me?" Lauren pouted, looking up from Reagan.

"I was going to get Dinah to send you my way, but she beat me at rock, paper, scissors so we have to wait," Camila responded, throwing her bag to the corner before climbing onto Normani's lap.

"Really Mila?" The woman asked, trying to peer past her friend with an exasperated sigh.

"Lauren's lap is busy with the wild thing and I want to cuddle someone," The brunette said with a shrug.

"Maybe Lauren isn't comfortable with you getting cuddly with another chic," Normani tried arguing, looking to her distracted band mate who was still running her fingers through Reagan's hair.

"I'll just cuddle her tonight. She's all yours," Lauren dismissed.

"But you're all sweaty," Normani groaned again, pushing Camila off her lap with a big shove.