Shopping for a Wedding Dress and Challenges

Start from the beginning

It was from Nikki. She said that Skye wouldn't concentrate on looking for a wedding dress because she was too busy talking to Skye. Then I had an idea. I told Nikki to bring Skye back to the hotel. Then we would do something that would make sure that they wouldn't be able to talk to each other. She agreed and said she'd take her to the hotel. I told Jon about the plan and he agreed. 

"Joe let's go back to the hotel." I said. 

"Why? We haven't gotten the tux yet." he said, putting his phone away. 

"There isn't anything nice here so we'll come back next week." said Jon. 

"Okay let's go." said Joe.

********************************

Skye's POV:

We were still looking for wedding dresses when Nikki said, "Hey Skye, let's go to the hotel." 

"Why?" I asked. 

"'Cause there isn't anything nice here." she said. "Let's come back next week." 

"Okay let's go." I said. 

*********************************

We arrived back at the hotel. Natalya and Mercedes went back to their hotel rooms whilst Nikki and Brie came with me to my room. I opened the door and walked in to see Colby, Joe and Jon. 

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them whilst Nikki and Brie closed the door. 

"Hey Cupcake." said Joe, giving me a kiss. We turned around to see Jon, Colby, Nikki and Brie looking quite mad. 

"What?" said Joe and I simultaneously.

"You two can't spend one moment away from each other." said Colby. 

"Because of you two texting in the mall, we couldn't buy your dress." said Nikki.

"Joe you wouldn't listen to a word that we were saying to you." said Jon. 

"And Skye you weren't even bothered about anything that we were doing." said Brie. 

"Sorry about that guys." said Joe. 

"We promise it won't happen again." I said. 

"Sorry ain't gonna work this time." said Colby. 

"What do you mean?" asked Joe. 

"It means that you guys can't spend one minute not touching or talking to each other." said Jon. 

"So?" I asked. 

"So we've decided to challenge you. You can't talk or touch each other until tomorrow after Smackdown tapings. That includes texting. The only thing you can do is wave." said Brie. 

"WHAT!!" said Joe and I. 

"Yeah and if you lose, you have to treat us to dinner but if you win, we pay for everything that you'll be using for the wedding." said Colby. 

"So do you agree?" said Nikki and Jon.

I looked at Joe and we both nodded. I knew we would be able to prove them wrong. 

"Fine." we both said. 

"Just to make sure nothing happens when we are not here, you can't share the same hotel room. Skye will room with Nikki and Brie and Joe will room with Jon and I." said Colby. 

"Okay." said Joe. 

"Before we start, can I at least give Joe one hug and one kiss?? Please??" I said with puppy dog eyes. 

"Okay." they said as they left the room. 

I turned around and started packing my bags along with Joe. When we were done, I turned to face him. 

"So Cupcake. No communication for tomorrow." said Joe. 

"Yeah, it's gonna be hard. I can't even kiss you or give you a hug." I said. 

"I guess it is our fault. We should have paid attention to them." he said. 

"Yeah. If we win at least we won't have to pay for everything for the wedding." I said. 

"Yeah they just created a trap for themselves." he said laughing.

I gave him the tightest hug there ever could be. My arms were around his neck as his were around my waist. We pulled away and then kissed each other. It was so passionate since we wouldn't be able to do it for a while. After about ten minutes of making out, I got my bags and began to walk towards the door. It was actually really hard to do it. I opened the door and turned around to see Joe picking his bags up. He looked at me and we both ran up to each other and hugged one last time. Then I left for Brie and Nikki's room whilst Joe left for Jon and Colby's. This was gonna be harder than I thought. I wonder what tomorrow will be like.