in danger

Jack's POV:
I was on lunch duty, making sure that every student was behaving well. After Mark had finished eating his lunch in the staffroom, he came to join me. He then took out a cupcake he had bought. It was chocolate with white icing on top. A red heart sat top of it, also made of icing. "Aww Mark. Thankyou.", I said to him. I would have kissed his lips, but we weren't allowed to in front of the children. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching and then I kissed his cheek, putting my hand to the side of my face so I looked like I was whispering to him instead. It was a good cover!

As soon as I finished my cupcake, a year 11 started shouting at a year 7. He picked him up by his armpits. This year 11 was a tall, fat and muscly boy. He was a giant and was honestly terrifying. The year 7 was so tiny in comparison and helpless. "Woah woah woah, put that boy down!", I shouted as I ran over to them. Mark followed me. The year 11 held the boy up higher and started punching him in the face.

All the students around were chanting, "BEEF BEEF BEEF!!". Me and Mark tried to break the boys apart, but the giant wouldn't let go. Mark was stronger, so he grabbed onto him and I grabbed the year 7. I pulled so hard and Mark did too. Then the year 11 physically dropped him on the floor. He was crying his eyes out and I told him to run and get the headmaster.

Me and Mark now had to deal with this bully. He was trying to run after the midget, but Mark pulled him back. He turned around to look at Mark. Suddenly, an enormous fist was thrown towards Mark's face. He fell backwards on to the floor with litres of blood running out his nose. "MARK!", I screamed. I punched the year 11 in the stomach and threw him on the floor, pinning him down. Some of the year 7's friends were helping me pin him down.

Then, the headmaster walked in...

He was not impressed...