Untitled Part 18

Someones POV

I smiled looking at her beautiful face and her eyes shining while looking as the sun rises...

"I will do everything,Shiho-chan"

"We have to go,I need some rest you know"Burgundy

"Very well then"I put on my sunglasses and sit on the backseat of the car and Burgundy drive away from the school

Shinichi's POV

We are now walking home with silence between us..

"Neh,Miyano..."I was about to start a conversation when she cut me off...Again!

"About what I told you last night..."she said

"Eh!?"

"Forget about that..."her words stop me on track...

"I would like you to forget that"

"Think of it as a favor"

"Since I only told you that for I thought I will die today"

"But since it didn't happen...Forget it.And don't you dare flatter your self too much"

"Oi! How could joke about those kind of things!?You should not told me that kind of stuff"he said protesting thinking that Her confession is just another joke afterall.

But as the wind blows it's cold air...a faint voice got off..."I do love you,Sherlock."

As they reach home shinichi said"bye for now,let's meet at school tomorrow I think I need a whole day to rest"

Shiho just nod at him...

"By the way I had fun for that 24hours,Thank You!"Shinichi said and walk to his house

As shiho turns her back she smiled waiting for tomorrow and see him again.

*I just realize that Shiho was not given a lot of appearance in DC that's why ShinShi wasn't given a chance to develop.But anyway,this is the 3rd chapter for this day and I hope you all appreciate my gift.I'm kind of sleepy already so goodnight!\^_^/ and always remember I love you guys!

~CaPe<3