Sherry

"Finally I got home!"Ai exclaimed as she sit on the couch. she just rested for awhile and then started to make her dinner.She is alone tonight,Professor Agasa leave this morning to attend a convention and will be home after 3days.While Kudo,was asked by Ran to go home already in the detective agency.And of course he said yes!He loves her so much that he can't say no to her.

"That idiot,he didn't even think that I'm alone here,just because his beloved Ran asked him to go home already!"Ai thought.

"WAIT!What do I care?It's not as if it was my concern!?"she started contradicting herself

"RIGHT!I don't care on what ever he do!I don't care about his decision!After all,I don't need him here!As if I have any rights!"the last thought made her sad

"Yeah,that's it! I'm his partner but not his girlfriend...

I'm his Watson but will never be his Irene."A bitter smile formed in her lips as tears started to fall from her eyes.

Gosh!Here she is again!Getting emotional about her feelings for him.

"I hope it would be possible for me to forget my feelings and everything about him!"she wished loudly standing in front of the open window in the living room.

Little did she know that a car parked near their house,hiding a man with a very dark hair and a woman in scarlet hair.while the woman is looking at her...she heared Ai's wish...and whispered..."Soon,my Sherry...I will grant your wishes just like a fairy godmother should do...but with a twist"she smiled mischiveously.

"Can you actually grant such an impossible wish?"the man said with a mocking tone

"Ofcourse,I can.The word "Impossible" is not in my dictionary"she said confidently

He questioned her,"Really?What if she wishes for the detective to love her back,can you still grant that kind of wish?"

"Ofcourse!I can grant both of that"she smirked at him

"And just how can you do that?"he asked raising his left eyebrow

"You just have to wait and see"she said ending the topic

The man just sighed and said"I already put the "gift" in her room together with the note,just to make sure that she'll be the first one to read it".

"Good,let's just go back tomorrow for her"the woman said and the man started driving away from Professor Agasa's house.

Ai is going to her room to sleep but as she open the door,she felt a shivering presence inside although the feeling disappear in a second,making her think that their must be someone sneak in the house.

"Who might it be?"the thought made her think more. As she opened the lights and scanned the room she found something in her bed...a gift that is wrapped in black with a red rose as a design

"What the hell is this?And who put this here?"as she remembers that her room is locked and also the main door.

"Can it be them?"thinking about the black organization made her shiver in fear. 

She walked into her bed,sits down slowly,get the gift and started to unwrapped it,as she open the gift,she saw a bottle of her favorite wine...

"Sherry"she mumbled,seeing what the gift is,doubled the fear she feels earlier,"but how?"she said

She saw a note attached in the bottle...

"Roses are red,strawberries are sweet,

A day and your end,hope you'll enjoy it."

                                               ~Burgundy.

"No!This can't be happening!"she said in fear

"How did they found me?Maybe they already know that I shrunk....."Ai started panicking inside her mind

"WAIT!Do they know about Kudo?No,No,No,No,NoThat's Impossible!We've been very careful.But what if they already know,should I tell Kudo about it?"she is thinking in fear...not for herself but for Shinichi

"No!I should investigate it first,ALONE!So that,I won't put others life in danger...that's right,that's right!"she thought,also worrying for her friends safety.

"but When will they come for me?"she asked herself...remembering the note she thought,"A day and your end,hope you enjoy it"

"A day? That means they are still giving me a day before they come for me...but why?why do they have to do that,if they can kill me right away?"she have a lot to know,but she only have tomorrow to live...what will she do?

"If I will just accept my fate...that secures the safety of the others and Kudo's secret...should I just savor and enjoy my last day just like what they say?"

A smile formed in her lips"then should I already tell him my feelings? After all,I'm dying tomorrow,right,tantei-san?"she said,opening the bottle of Sherry and started drinking it while crying...

Ai fall asleep thinking what she want to do on her last day...and she thought "I want to be myself and tell him that I love him...atleast before I die".

*author's note on the next update...I'm really sleepy,goodnight!

~CaPe