The Search part.1

Shinichi POV

He reached the shipping yard at 11:00pm,the place where Akemi Miyano died....

"It's here.Where everything started..."but when he entered the place no one is in there,only a red card where another message is written...

"Guessed you'll come here,

But it wasn't the right place.

Should you continue?

Or...   should you just give up?"

"Giving up will never be an option,Idiot!"he said angrily as he huffed in the car and drove for his next destination.

Shiho POV

It's 11:15 in the wall clock and she really felt tired,tired of everything that's been happening.She was just having a fun time this morning with the detective boys....and HIM.Enjoying the Amusement Park not even noticing that Ran is with them.She was really happy,especially that moment inside the Ferris Wheel,where she felt that everything is right.

She just hope that IT never stopped,But as they say "Every beautiful things has an end"...It's just that she didn't realize that after she got her heart broken she will be caught by Burgundy and she will be judged tomorrow.

She just wish that Shinichi won't try to save her for she don't want him to get hurt...or worse,he might die because of her.She won't be able to forgive her self if that happened.It's enough that she ruined his life once,she don't want to do it twice and separate him again from his beloved Ran.

"Don't try to save me Shinichi,just forget me and be happy with her."she said with a hoarse voice as tears started to flow from her eyes.

Someone's POV

Little did Shiho knows,behind the camera in her room,someone is watching her on the monitor.Watching her intently,watching as those tears flow from her eyes,watching the hurt on her face and listening to what she said that turns into small sobs.

"Are you really that hurt?Was he really that important to you?Is he more important than your own life?"that person said as she continue to look at the girl on the monitor while holding that picture,of 3 girls smiling,that holds a lot of memory.

As she was reminiscing,the ring of her phone cut her thoughts.

She answer it,"What!?"she said to the guy at the other end

"What's with your What!?"he said imitating the last word

"Don't play around!Just tell me why you call?"

"Well...Kudo is now on his next conclusion but *enggg*"

Jeez,trying to imitate the sound of buzzer,he really is like a kid. She smiled on what she thought.

"So,he still doesn't get it huh!"

"Yup!"

"Did you leave a message?"

"Yes.Oh! I think He already read it,his off to his next destination!Gotta go!"he said

"Ok."and she put down her phone,but before she end the call she thought she heard him say "take care,bye!"  but it must be her imagination.

She looked again in the monitor before she say,"Just a bit more time,Shiho-chan".

~hi!!!!!!!I'm really,really sorry for not updating for weeks,it's just that I don't know how to put this chapter.But I hope you guys will enjoy it.Love you.

-CaPE<3