Burgundy

Shinichi's POV

He is at his room,lying on his bed and thinking..."what just really happened?"..."did she just confessed to me her feelings?"..."and did I really just turned her down?" he felt a sting on his heart...was it guilt?...disappointment?...or is that...regret?

"Woooh!Where that came from?"he said on his last thought..."No it wasn't regret...maybe guilt!...Yeah,right!It is guilt!Guilt for turning her down and hurting her feelings!"he felt sad realizing how hurt Shiho might be feeling right now..."I don't really want to hurt her but...I love Ran,right!?"...."UGHHHH!!!!Ofcourse I love Ran!I loved her since childhood!...I should stop contradicting myself!"

He stand up and about to go to the bathroom when he saw a paper on his bedside table

"Oh,right!The letter!"he pick it up and read it again

"When the moon turns blue,

And when the sky became red,

Traitor will be judged.

As the crow..."

"Wait!Traitor?Crow?...oh please not what I think!"

"As the crow give punishment,

A white cloth will soon be red."

He re-read it again..."Damn it! Shiho is in danger!"...

He run...He run as fast as he could...while thinking..."No!Not her!Please!just for now...let my deduction be wrong!"

When he came at Hakase's house all lights are turned off and very quiet...he shouted,"SHIHO!" and run upstairs...to her room and open the door..."It wasn't locked!SHIHO!" once he opened the door he open the lights and searched for her in the room,in the bed,under her bed,in the bathroom and even in her closet but she is nowhere to be found!

"Damn it! Where are you SHIHO!"he felt blank for a moment but a small paper on the bed catch his eyes and gave him chance...a chance to save her

On the note:

Shinichi Kudo,

I know you will crack that message of mine

and will try to save her,but your late.

Do you really want to save her?

then try to save her,

On where it all began.

Burgundy

"They already know about me?About our identity?But how?"...Damn! this is not the right time for that!I need to save Shiho first!

He go to Hakase's Laboratory and get things he might need, a tranquilizer watch,a pen with a poisoned ink,a cute keychain which is actually a pocket knife in different sizes with a lighter and he also get some of Professors Rainbow Fireworks...he don't know why but he felt like he need to bring those things...

He bring them to his house,he first change on a white shirt top with a blue jacket and denim pants.he put everything he needs on his father's car and off he go.

"Wait for me Shiho.I'll save you."this time I won't let Akemi-chan's fate be yours!

Shiho's POV

My head hurts,my arms numb...I slowly open my eyes...I saw white and when i realize it,I'm in a bed inside a room where everything is white!And my hands are handcuffed and I'm already wearing lab gown...and where is that guy?

As if to answer,the door opened and I saw a dark haired man wearing all black and when he faced me I met his eyes,dark,very dark...blue?

"How's your sleep,Sherry?"he smirks...the funny thing is...I know he is one of them but...I don't feel it,I don't felt any fear with him

"Are you really one of them?Of the organization?"I asked him

"Ofcourse.I'm a newbie,been in it for a year.Why do you asked?"

"Because I don't feel there aura from you,maybe because you are just new."

"You'll find out soon.By the way I'm Burgundy."he said smiling

"For a member,you are too friendly,your attitude is far from them too.And your name...it sounds like a girl"

"Ugh!What the!You just said the same thing she said to me!Am I really not fit to be a villain!?And what wrong with my name?Both of you should know that BURGUNDY CAN BE A MAN'S NAME!"

"She?Who is "She"?and both of us?"I curiously asked

"Ahm...I-It's nothing don't asked or I'll shoot you!"he said but not convincing

"You look like a cat that is caught in the act"I teased

"Ugh!Shut up!"he said while blushing

"You are blushing"

"I am not!Tss."he looked away

"Did you put this lab gown on me?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because someone wants to look at you with your lab gown"

I saw a camera in the wall..."Are they watching us?Are they waiting for you to kill me?"

"Yeah!They are waiting for your lab gown to become red because of your blood!"and he smirked

"Then Why you hadn't kill me?You know,you can kill me now if you want."

"I'm giving you until dawn.And we are also waiting for your detective friend.When his here you'll both find out everything."

"What?You told Shinichi about this?And what will we find out?"

He just smirked at me and leave...Why did he tell him?is he going to kill him too?God,please no!Not him!And what will we find out,damn it!What will I do now!

~so,uhmmm,I'm really sorry for late update,been busy of some things but I'll try to update more.Love you guys and I hope you continue to like my story :)

-CaPe<3