one fine day

seo hana was quirky, awkward and shy, but smart. very smart. in fact, she was the smartest in school. earning an award from the school and a recognition from south korea's most prestigious university, she was the light of a greater future. she has a great iq of 158, gaining attention even from overseas.

here's the thing though, she doesn't like the attention. with her, being born with a silver spoon in her mouth, i guess it's hard to go unnoticed.

everyone's face looked up to her, with admiration. teachers, friends, strangers. she was the centre of attention. people are eyeing her every movement, trying to fathom her ways to becoming as genius as she is.

she is not a giver of gossips because she knew how it felt like to be talked about. she was the fruit of everyone's mouths since the very beginning when she entered school. pressure was added, of course.

choi hansol, in another hand, was enclosed with his emotions, but kept anger as a display. he was angry, angry at the world, for not understanding him. for not letting some things go his way, even if he was desperate. poor hansol, even hana was feeling the same way.

one fine day, hana was appointed to tutor hansol to help him graduate.