gazebo

SUNDAY, 5TH AUGUST 2017, 0956 HOURS.

seo hana always have her morning walk after attending church service on sundays. she finds it calming and peaceful for having to walk around the garden at the mansion's courtyard that has a gazebo in the middle.

the seo family is old fashioned. they love having pavilion structures present around the mansion, especially mr seo. the gazebo was the one at the center that compliments the garden. it is octagonal-shaped that is painted white almost every year to maintain the freshness of the color. it was hana's idea to tangle fairy lights around the railings of the gazebo, with a set of table and chairs to fit the decoration.

flower pots with ceramic details are displayed around the walls and it made the plants grow in circles around them.

the gazebo is hana's favorite place to linger at. it is also hansol's. he fell in love with the sight of the gazebo, and maybe he would love it even more if he sees hana next to it. though it did not compare to her beauty.

hours passed by and hana is in her bedroom, with her laptop playing music whilst dancing to it. she goes for ballet classes ever since she was four, gaining passion for it as she grew up. she loves the ballerina's synchronization as they dance and jump about gracefully. there's no wonder why people admired her, she's beautiful, talented and intelligent. awkward at most times.

seo hana's room is very spacious, that is painted white, with white furniture and a few decorations hanging at the ceilings. the best part of her room is that it had a long barre that was attached on the ceiling opposite her bed. it is used for her to practice her barre work for ballet. there were even speakers attached at every corner and a projector placed at the foot of her bed, on top of a white wooden trunk.

her study table faces the window for better lighting when she studies during the day. she leaves it opened most of the time though it does not have railings to keep outsiders from coming it. thus making hansol's arrival not too hard.

he was sat at the window frame with eyes set on hana as she was dancing with her back facing him. she did not notice his existence which made hansol loving this more. she might stop when she realizes a pair of eyes observing her every movement. which she did.

they locked eyes for a moment but had hansol's eyes trailed down her figure that was hugged by her black ballet leotard after breaking their stare.

"what are you doing here?" hana asked while walking over to her laptop with her ballet slippers tapping on the wooden floor to turn down the music. her heart was beating rapidly as she was embarrassed to be seen dressed in leotard while sweating.

"you look beautiful while doing whatever you were doing just now." his grin sent shivers down her spine.

---

how i imagine hana's study table looks like :

instagram © jynwaye