the attention

1246 HOURS.

things happened so suddenly and poor hana has to fight. when mr kwon was busy trying to finish unbuttoning her school shirt, she took the chance to kick him at his stomach. he broke the kiss and yelled out a painful scream while holding his stomach.

hana unlocked the door and ran out as fast as she could. she didn't care that her school shirt was halfway done, she didn't care about the heavy footsteps she's creating while running that sends a few attention.

she ran out of the building and as soon as she did, she had bumped into a person. choi hansol. thank heavens.

hansol wraps his arms around her head while she clings into his waist. he ran his fingers through hana's hair whilst patting on it. she was crying, for the first time in front of someone. she never had expected hansol to be the first to witness it.

by then, students crowded the entrance of the school, sending big waves of curiosity towards them when mr kwon ran out with swollen lips. guessing that the principal found out about it, he sent mr kwon a disappointing look.

seo hana hated this even more.

she hated that her so-called friends were whispering amongst each other, she hated how the teachers looks at her, with eyes so worried with a hint of disgust. she hated how her life turned out to be. and she most definitely hated mr kwon.

the once loved teacher is fired and a report of harassment is filed at the court, summoning more attention towards this case.

it was the worst case scenario for perfect little seo hana. but the perfect time for hansol to comfort her to return the favor.