embrace

1025 HOURS.

this would be the first time hana would skip a class. only to be embraced by the one and only choi hansol. she didn't mind, she needed a break from all the annoying students and teachers.

hansol spoke soft words while hugging her and it seems to calm hana to hear his gentle voice ringing in her ear. he broke apart from her but the feeling kept lingering around her body. they way hansol's arms were locked around her waist and his chin on her petite shoulder. their body seemed to fit each other's.

choi hansol is not as bad as he looks like, despite his troubled behavior in school or outside of school. he was actually affectionate and caring and fragile that the only thing he needs is attention. no one gave him any when problems kept shooting at him like arrows, he was bleeding but no one helped.

that one fine day when he heard that seo hana, the bright future of the school, or better yet, country, is appointed to tutor him in order for him to get his grades up before graduation gave him a little hope. hope that finally he could let out the sadness that was building in him for all these years. hope that maybe one day someone could finally understand him.

hansol needs someone to understand him and hana is perfect for the job. hana needs someone to save her from all the madness and here they are, at the school's rooftop that hansol led her to, to escape reality.

they are perfect for each other.

the door shot opened, revealing an angry mr kwon.