36: Practise

"We aren't performing." Jungkook said to the girls.

"Why not? Extra funding would be great for Bangtan." Areum replied.

"It's not about the money. We aren't going against you guys."

"What? You think we can't beat you?" Kunika raised an eyebrow.

"No! Of course not! We just want it to be fair. We've had more practise than you guys." Jin said. *hehe author sets herself up*

Kunika blushed. *hehehee*

"Ok. Fine. You don't have to enter." Anna said. Everyone looked at her. Even the guys.

"Really?" Taehyung said.

"I- uhm, yes. It would give us less competition and I guess you guys have had more practise. I should make the decision, I am the leader after all." She said, avoiding Tae's eye.

"And anyway, you are one of the most popular bands in the whole industry." Kashi said, smiling at Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed.

"G-Gomawo." He stuttered.
Kashi giggled.

*somethin' goin' on again. oooh*

"Ok then. That's that. Do you guys want to help us-" Hanna started.

"YES!" Namjoon said.

Wow, they're really made for each other, huh? Kashi thought.

Hanna blushed. They'd all blushed at some point in the conversation.

~

Big Time and Bangtan had decided what to do. They were going to do a live singing routine. It would be hard, but they could do it.

Dancing and singing at the same time, these girls are big time, Yoongi thought.

Performing the song they themselves had produced called 'Shipwreck', BTG practised in front of the boys to tone down the nervousness. It had definitely worked.

Soon after, the big day had come. *no it wasn't a wedding wth*

A/N

Oooooh- BOTB has come. I wonder who will win- hehehe.

Kuni, Xx