"Adam sent these photos to us a little while ago. I'm sure if you check your email it's waiting for you too. He was going through the photos he took of us, so he could put together a slideshow for the reception tomorrow. This is my favourite photo of you," he announces "Do you remember when this photo was taken? I love it 'cause it captures the view I get to wake up to every morning and I will get to wake up to every morning for the rest of my life. Has anyone ever told you that you're the cutest when you've just woken up?"

"Oh, only you every single day but it definitely doesn't hurt to hear you tell me again," Jack replies, nuzzling his nose against Alex's neck, inhaling the unique and comforting scent he's come to associate with Alex. "But seriously, how could I ever forget when this photo was taken? It was taken the morning after we got together and that was one of the best days in my life - May 4th 2013. This photo was taken right after Flyzik rudely woke us up. Did he send the photo of when we were still asleep?"

Alex chuckles pressing a button and loading up the previous photo showing Alex and Jack both passed out in their bunks.....well they're half in and half out of their bunks which were directly opposite each other. Alex's head was hanging out of the end of his bunk and Jack was asleep in the walkway, his legs in his bunk and his head on the floor. They had played a show in Milwaukee that night and had been partying hard in celebration of two of their crew member's birthdays which fell the following day. They had been attempting to test just how much space was between their bunk and after firstly seeing if they could hold hands across the aisles from their respective bunks, they'd then attempted and succeeded in making out while hanging out of their bunks. Then the bus had hit a bump in the road and they had bumped heads making them pull apart while a fit of drunken laughter took over. Sometime after that they'd passed out, neither of them bothering to climb back into their bunk properly. Flyzik had woken them up by blowing an air-horn by their heads, after Adam had got his shot and both boys had jumped a mile in the air, completely confused about what was going on.

The couple had spent two hours stuck in an elevator that morning and alone in the enclosed space while waiting for the fire department to arrive and free them, they had opened up to each other and admitted their true feelings to each other. That was three years ago and they'd been inseparable ever since, not that it actually made much difference to how they normally were. The pair had always been very close, closer than normal best friends, so the transition from best friends to lovers hadn't been much of a change to them. The day they'd got together played through Jack's mind countless times in the past three years and he was certain it ranked high in his list of his all time favourite moments. Currently, it was topped by the time that Alex said yes to his proposal and subsequently proposed to him on the same night. The pair had proved just how similar they could be when they'd decided to propose on their anniversary. Tomorrow, all of those moments would be nudged down one space when he and Alex said "I Do" and became each other's husband.

~*~*~

The elevator dinged and the band and some of their crew tried to cram into the small space. That was something which was easier said than done and there wasn't enough space left for them all. Jack stepped out offering to take the next one. Alex quickly followed behind him as Flyzik announced that the light indicated the weight was low enough for it to be used. The venue they were in was old and reported to be haunted and the elevator was the only modern thing about the whole place. The elevator seemed much more appealing than the steep stairs that led to their dressing room. It was 10am and they were all very tired and taking the lazy option was definitely going to win over.

Alex yawned, commenting on how tired he was as the elevator dinged once again, signalling it had made its way back to the ground floor. Jack followed Alex inside it, pressing the button for the first floor and watching as the door slid shut. They had barely been in it when they felt it shudder to a stop, the lights flashing on and off.