Untitled Part 11

Austin got in the car and you could tell something was up. "Hey were you on the phone with?" I politely ask.

"It was Ac he wanted to hang out but I told him we were busy." he quickly replies.

I looked at him and made him look at me. "Austin I know your up to something your doing that thing again Austin." I look at him and he doesn't answer me. "Austin Your not looking at me whats going on!" I say aggravated. He is still quite and starts to drive. I stare out the window to try and avoid the silence so I reach over and turn up the radio. We pull up to my old house an lights are on and I look at Austin and ask "What is gong on who is in there?".

"I don't know lets find out." he said. We walk up the sidewalk and up the stairs to the front door I pull up my key and unlock the door. We walk in the house and I see all our friends. They all yell surprise and give me a hug. Alex, Sarah, Robert, and Zach all stand around the living room and the had bunch of paint in different colors.

"What is that for?" I say pointing to the paint.

Austin looks at me and says " Its so you can paint and redecorate the house and do it how ever you want.I was going through your pinterest

at the different colors and furniture you had pinned and bought some of it."

"You really didn't have to do that-" I started

"No we wanted to" they all said in sync it was kinda creepy.

"Alright then lets get started." I said.

------------------

Sorry this is just a filler chapter I will update soon!!!!!!!!!

               -Lizzy