Chapter 9

Austin's POV

I woke up and Elizabeth was awake I feel so bad about what happened to her mom. "Elizabeth did you even sleep last night after we got home?" I asked. "For about twenty minuets." she said slightly crying. Her aunt is planning the funeral and Elizabeth is moving in with me and my mom. Her dad won't answer the phone when she calls he was serious when he told her he didn't want any thing to do with her after the divorce. I feel so bad for Elizabeth she lost both of her parents in one day.

-Day of funeral-

-Elizabeth's POV-

I'm leaving for my moms funeral and when I get there I won't let go of Austins hand or i would faint. I couldn't bare that I had lost my mom and I'm pressing charges on the guy so there will be even more jail time. After the funeral me, Austin,Zach, Robert,Alex,and Sarah went and packed me and my mom's stuff. The house is mine but I'm not ready to be on my own but I'm keeping the house. One day I will live there again but not now. I'm going to leave most of my moms stuff at the house and Michelle is going to let me move in over there she said i don't have to pay bills or anything i can just stay there.

I'm so thankful for Austin and his mom. I think one day me and Austin will live in my mom's old house together.

-time skip-

Its been a month since my mom died. Its truly been the worst month of my life. Michelle and Austin have been kind enough to let me stay. I'm so thankful for Austin ever since my mom died I wake up with nightmares of my mom and he calms me back to sleep every night.I haven't left his or whats been our room a lot but I'm slowly getting out again. Michelle is home schooling me and Austin this year. Today Austin is making me get out of the house he is making me go watch a movie with him,Alex, Sarah, Robert, and Zach. I think he said we going to watch lights out I'm not going to lie I've been wanting to go see it and I told Austin that i wanted go see it.

- Another Time skip-

After the movie I had so much fun that I basically forgot what had happened. Austin was right all I needed was a little fun so I suggested we go out for ice cream. Everybody looked at me like the just saw a ghost then Austin asked "Are you sure because you told me at the house that you after the movie you wanted to strait back to the house?".

"Yes I'm sure you were right Austin I just need to have a little fun so lets have some fun." I replied. "Austin."

"Yes, Elizabeth?" Austin answers

"My wallet is at the house."

" You know I wouldn't let you pay for it anyway Elizabeth."Austin states

"I know but you should let me pay for my stuff sometimes."

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try to make it up next chapter! Love you guys! Sorry for all the time skips.

-Lizzy