Chapter 7

Austin's pov

I woke up early the next morning And texted Elizabeth telling her good morning and got in the shower. After my shower I checked my phone. I had a text message from Elizabeth "Good morning my love" the text read.

I responded by saying " I'm taking you out on a date tonight, Okay?"

"Okay, where are we going?" she started to question.

"Its a surprise!"

"Austin you know I hate surprises"

" I know but you will like it I promise! See you in a little bit to take you to the mall."

"Okay see you soon"

I leave to go get Elizabeth and I texted her to let her know I was on my way. When I pulled up in Elizabeth's driveway she was waiting for me on the porch. She got in the car and she looked a little up set so i asked her what was wrong and she said "My parents are fighting again."

"I'm so sorry babe if theres anything I can do let me know okay."

"Okay I just want to get away from the house for a little bit Austin."

"Okay Liz lets go get you an outfit for our date and I'm buying understood!"

—After the Mall—

I bought Elizabeth a pair of black Converse, pair of ripped faded skinny jeans, and a shirt that was an aqua color that said PINK on the front and back. She went home long enough to get her stuff to get ready and she came home with me to get ready.It was now 5:30pm and Elizabeth wasn't ready yet. " Babe were going to be late." I said after knocking on the bathroom door. The door opened and out came Elizabeth her hair curled and makeup done. "Are you ready to go babe?"

"Yeah let me grab my phone." she said as she was walking to get her phone. We left and when Elizabeth noticed that we were pulling up to the arena I knew she was a big Justin Bieber fan and I got her tickets. She screamed when she figured out. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Austin" she screamed. We got out of the car and I opened the door for Elizabeth. She jumped out and hugged me. "How did you get these they have been sold out for months now!!!" she asked.

"AC was going to bring Sarah but Sarah's sick so they couldn't come. Elizabeth." I explained to her.

"Yes, Austin."

"We also have back stage passes."

"You better not be lying to me Austin Carter Mahone!"

"Nope" I said popping the p and pulled the passes out of the center console of my car along with with the tickets. she screamed and we got in line. When we got in we had front row seats we sat down. Justin came out for sound check and stopped when he caught sight of me he walked over and asked if me and Elizabeth had back stage passes and we said yes. Justin said "Hey I want to talk to you after the show" and of corse I said yes.

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try to make the next update longer.