Chapter 4: Me?

He has black hair, cold and piercing blue eyes, a white sweater stained with the color red, the color of blood, black pants, and black combat boots. I looked at his eyes again. They seem familiar, like I've seen them before. I took a step further without thinking and took in his features up close. His lidless eyes stared at me, he had the corners of his lips cut, and curved into a smile. My hand reached up to touch his face, but he caught it quickly.

"What are you doing?" He asked coldly and with a firm grip on my wrist. I blinked and shook my head.
"I........I don't know....." I replied, trailing off. He stared at me in disbelief, as his grip loosened I came back to my senses and yanked my arm away. I took a few steps back until I reached the wall, he stood there motionless with his arms to his sides.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a firm tone. He shrugged, and walked over to my bed, then sat on it. I stared at him in disbelief.
"What,the,hell!? So you came to my house and threatened me, just to sit on my bed? You aren't going to kill me, or even try to?" I asked in confusion.

He simply look at me and put his index finger to his lips, symbolizing for me to be quiet. I balled up my fists until my knuckles turned white and glared at him. He flinched, slightly, but stared at me amused. I groaned in frustration and sat in the corner of my room. He watched me, then shrugged and layed on my bed, making himself comfortable. I scowled at him as he smirked, I then stood up and walked towards him.
"What?" He asked, challenging me. I made no expression and grabbed his hoodie, yanking him off my bed. He fell off with a thump to the ground and glared at me.

"What?" I asked in a mocking tone and layed on my bed. He chuckled and layed on the floor, placing his arms behind his head and turning slightly to look at me. I rolled my eyes and and turned on my side, facing away from him.
"Hey you......Cheshire," he recited calmly, making my eyes widen a bit.
"What," I asked strictly.
"Go to sleep," he wispered, and stroked my hair. I was tiring quickly and soon fell fast asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thankyou so much for reading!

~Kawaii potato