You Hang Out Pt. 1

Ciel:

It's the day after you arrived at the Phantomhive estate. You had arrived quite late in the night, and ended up sleeping in. When you woke up, you noticed your tattered clothes had been replaced by a lovely (f/c) and (o/f/c) outfit (dress or suit or w/e). At first you didn't want to put it on, for it was so nice, but then you realized you either wore it or went around in your nightclothes.

After you got dressed, you left in search of someone who could direct you to the kitchen for food. You soon realized you had no idea where you were going, and you got lost. You then decided to start randomly opening doors, just to find someone.

You didn't think to knock on any doors, so when you opened the door to Ciel's study you startled him.

"Oh! Ciel! I-I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to barge in like that! I-I was just lost......" You trailed off and blushed.

"Hello (y/n). Its alright. Ah, that outfit looks lovely on you. I meant to give it (to my fiancée if you chose to take a dress, a business partner if you chose otherwise) but you look very nice in it." Ciel said, amused. You blush some more.

"Th-Thank you," you stammered.

"(y/n), do you know how to play chess?"

"I do."

"Excellent! However, I'm absolutely certain your skills are nothing compared to my own." He challenged.

"Well, we'll just have to see, now won't we?"

For the rest of the day, you two played chess, and it turns out you were both equally skilled, and each game got more and more interesting.

Claude:

You were able to hang out with Claude on behalf of Alois. You went to visit Alois for a week, and the day you arrived, he managed to catch a cold. You, being the good friend you were, stayed the week, helping the butler take care of him.

When Alois fell asleep, there was nothing stopping you from doing everything you could to learn more about Claude. Well, except for one minor thing: You had to find him.

That evening, as you were retiring to your room, you happened to run into Claude.

"Oh! I'm sorry Claude," you apologized.

"It was not your fault," he replied, looking at you with a bored expression. "You might want to return to your room," he advised.

"You never know what may be lurking in the shadows here." He started to walk away, and you realized you were missing an opportunity.

"Claude!" You called out, running after him. "Wait! I-I know what you are!!"

He stopped dead in his tracks. "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"You are not human. I know you aren't. There is no way for you to be human and do the things you do. I have heard about you. You are a demon." You stated, looking him dead in the eyes.

"You have no clue what you are messing with, miss. I suggest you keep your nose out of it. Understood?" He practically growled.

"See, that's my problem. I don't know when to quit. So, how about you just tell me more about yourself? How about that hatred for Alois??" You smiled innocently.

If it was possible for the already pale demon to get any paler, he did. "I-I don't know what you are talking about." Claude replied.

"I'm pretty sure you do."

Claude's eyes hardened. "I am warning you, (y/n), stay out of it. It is none of your business."

"Oh, but it is. See, Alois is my friend, and I do not allow others to harm my friends. So, it is my business. Anyways, I want to know more about you Claude. You are an interesting person. I have all week. There is much we have to discuss."

He looked at you, realized you weren't going to let it go, and sighed.

"It seems you won't leave me be. Fool. Fine, we shall talk tomorrow. You should really get some sleep. Good night (y/n)."

He walked away, and you went to your room. For the rest of the week, you followed him around asking questions. (At first it was serious questions but then you started to try and annoy him)

Alois:

Since you arrived, Alois almost never left your side. He wanted to know all about you, since you were going to stay a while. Although he was clingy and tended to act like a five year old, you were actually enjoying his company.

Alois insisted on giving you a tour of all of his favorite places on his estate, and now you were in the garden.

"This is such a lovely garden," you commented, admiring some blue flowers.

"Do you like these ones? They are my absolute favorite."

"Yes I do. They are beautiful."

Alois smiled and mumbled something.

"What?" You ask.

"I said indeed they are."

You walked in silence, you admiring flowers and Alois watching you, amused. When you reached the center of the garden, you gasped.

Spread out on the ground was a blanket, some pillows, and an assortment of books.

"Alois!! Was this your idea?!"

"Er...well...Claude mentioned you liked books...so I thought...maybe it would be nice if we just sat out here and read."

You smiled and hugged him. You didn't care if you were on a mission or not. The only person who ever took your interests into consideration was your brother, and you loved the fact that Alois did the same.

His face reddened, and you both settled down and began to read. Soon you found out Alois hated reading, so you decided to read aloud for him, and you did this for the rest of the afternoon.

Ronald:

Since your first day in collections, you've become good friends with Knox. You made it clear you weren't interested in him (yet) and he accepted it, but it didn't stop him from flirting with you. One day you were in your office finishing up your work, and Knox decided to pay a visit.

You didn't realize he was in your office until he coughed slightly.

"Knox!" You yelled, jumping slightly. You hated to be caught off guard.

"Hey (y/n)," he said smiling.

"Don't do that!! Wait, you never come in quietly. What's up?" You asked. He didn't seem as perky as he usually was.

"It's nothing," he said, waving it away. Now you knew for sure something was wrong. He looked like normal (as normal as he can be that is) on the outside, but as you looked at him straight in the eyes, you saw he was......upset.

Knox, upset? You thought to yourself.

"Ronald, don't lie please. Tell me what's up and let me see if I can help. I mean, you didn't even have a pick up line for me!!"

He laughed. "Alright. You got me. I just....I wanted to know if you would like to hang out? Tonight? As friends?" He said quickly.

You thought a moment. "Sure. But, you must promise to never startle me and always have a pick up line for me, no matter what." You grinned.

Knox smiled and hugged you. "Of course!"

You and Knox spent that evening pranking William.