Taking it Easy

°•°•°•Victoria's P.O.V.°•°•°•

Michael and I left the hospital, but we left Jermaine there. He can find his own way home, or, wherever he's staying. We were on the way home, when my phone rang in my pocket. It was Jessica.

"Hello?" I said.

"Vikki what the hell?!"

"Jessica? What are you talking about? Are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay! How could you do that? You left Jermaine in the hospital, knocked out by Michael, and when he woke up he didn't know what was going on. You and Michael know I care about him, but you let Michael beat the crap out of him and dump him off at the hospital!"

My mouth fell open in shock, and Michael gave me a worried look, he can probably hear Jessica screaming.

"Jessica, are you serious? How could you say that to me? Do you know what he did to me?!" I screamed and started getting angry. "He almost killed my babies! And Michael was nice enough to take him to the hospital! He didn't have to do that! We could've put him back in jail!"

Jessica was silent.

"Vikki I...I had no idea. I'm sorry."

I ignored her. "How did you even know Jermaine was at the hospital?"

"He called me."

"Why would he call you? "

"Because he's...he's staying with me."

"Are you serious Jessica?"

"....Yes..."

I hung up without another word. What the hell is her problem? No, Jermaine's problem? He ruins everything! Jessica and I just started talking again, and he caused us to fight. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Victoria, are you okay?" Michael asked softly as he slowly started rubbing my back.

I looked at him through my fingers and put my hands down.

"I-I'm fine..." I said, but as soon as I did I started crying. The stress is getting to me.

Michael wrapped me into his arms.

"It's gonna be okay." he said soothingly. He held me for a few minutes, mumbling sweet words of reassurence the whole time, when we finally got back to Neverland.

Bill opened the door for Michael, and I was about to get out when Michael stopped me. He grinned at me and picked me up and carried me out of the car and all the way to his room. He set me down on his bed and layed next to me.

"What happened?" he asked me softly as he wrapped his arms around me again.

"Jessica...we got in a fight again because you and I left Jermaine at the hospital... and well, I guess you heard what I told her."

He laughed a little. "I heard it. Don't worry, I would've said the same thing if I were you."

"Really? Cause I kinda feel like a bitc-"

He cut me off.

"Don't feel like that, you were right to tell her what you did."

I smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back.

"Now," he said when the kiss ended. "you need some sleep. The doctor told you to take it easy, so that's what you're gonna do."

I gave him a pouty face. "But I'm not tired Mikey."

He looked at me and laughed. "You have to sleep baby." he said and kissed to top of my head. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. I fell asleep like that, feeling warm and happy.