Saved Again

*****Victoria's POV*****

I stood up, off my bed, and walked to the bathroom.

I fixed my hair and make up, and walked back into my room to get my purse. I grabbed it and stuffed my phone in it and walked out of my room.

I've got to clear my head, get my mind off things, so I'm going shopping.

As I passed Michael's room on the way down the stairs, I paused.

I heard him crying.

I don't think I should tell him I'm going shopping, it's a bad time. Besides, he'll probably never even notice that I'm gone.

I continued walking untill I got to the front door.

Should I leave him a note?

I decided against it, grabbed my keys, and headed for my car.

As I drove to the mall, the only thing on my mind was Michael. I can't just leave him, I have a baby inside me that might be his.

And, I still love him, with all my heart. I just wish this fight would've never happened.

*****Michael's POV*****

I wiped my tears and stood up off my bed.

I don't know how long I was sitting there crying, but it was a long time.

I went to my bathroom, took a shower, and got dressed.

As I was about to leave my room, I suddenly remembered that I can't go anywhere without a disguise.

I'm Michael Jackson, and I'll get spotted the second I walk out the door, I'll get mobbed!

I looked around in my closet and found an old man's disguise.

I put it on and looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't still look like myself.

Satisfied, I finally walked out of my room and down the stairs.

I paused with my hand on the front door.

Should I leave a note?

I decided against it, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door to my car.

I'm going shopping to get something for Victoria to give to her when I appologize to her.

On the way to the mall, all I could think about was Victoria.

I hope she dosen't leave me, she has a baby inside her that might be mine. And I really do love her, with all my heart. She is my life, and I don't know what I would do without her.

*****Victoria's POV*****

( In the mall )

I walked around and around, but there's nothing that I really came here for, other than to think.

I guess I'll just go get something to eat.

I walked over to the food court, ordered some food, and sat down to eat.

As I was eating, a couple walked by me, and then stopped. They turned around and stared at me with their mouths open.

I stopped eating as they sat down at the table across from me.

" Um, can I help you? " I asked, a little irritated.

The man spoke up, " Is your name by any chance Victoria?"

" Um, yes, Victoria Ramey, nice to meet you. " I said, sticking my hand out for a hand shake.

The man's eyes went wide as he shook my hand.

" The Victoria Ramey? " he asked.

I nodded my head and got an uneasy feeling in my tummy.

" Girl, I can't believe it's really you! is it true you and Michael Jackson are going out? " he asked.

Uh oh, I can't believe I forgot! People are gonna recognize me, I've gotta get out of here!

" Um, I've gotta go. " I said and grabbed my purse, rushing away from them.

" Hey, wait come back! " they yelled, drawing attention to me.

More and more people chased me as they recognized me.

I ran even faster away from them.

They were all yelling things at me, some questions, and some really mean things, but one question caught my attention.

" Is it true that you're pregnant with Michael Jackson's baby? " one of them yelled.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

How do they know? How do they even know I'm pregnant?

I turned around to face them as they ran towards me.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me away from them.

I turned around to face him.

Omg! It's an old man, what's he doing, I don't know him!

" Victoria, come on! " he yelled at me in a familiar voice.

Just as he said that, everyone caught up to me.

The old man scooped me up in his arms and ran to the front of the mall.

" How can you run so fast?! " I yelled at him as we reached the front doors.

He laughed and ran to his car.

" Put me down! I'm not getting in there, I don't even know you! " I cried.

" Yes you do Victoria, and it's either you get mobbed by them, he pointed to the mob of people running towards me, or you can come with me. " I nodded and jumped into the passenger seat.

The old man speed away from the mall, and got lost in traffic so no one knows where we went.

Suddenly I remembered that I left my car at the mall.

" Crap, I left my car at the mall! " I cried

" It's okay babygirl, we'll get it later. " he said.

I looked at him in disgust.

" Look, I don't know who you are, but please don't call me that. " I said.

Suddenly the old man bursted out laughing.

Then he took of his hat, revealing curly black hair, and then he took off his beard and looked over at me.

" Michael?! " I screamed.

" Yes, it's me babygirl! " he said and continued laughing.

" Thank God, I thought some old man kidnapped me! "

I said.

" No, you've had enough kidnapping for now, I won't let that happen again. " he said.

I looked over at him and smilled.

" Michael, I've been thinking an-"

" No, Victoria, I'm sorry, I really do love you, and I don't know what I would do if I lost you, I'm so so sorry, please don't leave me. " he interuppted, his voice shaking.

" Oh Michael, I'm not gonna leave you, I love you too much!" I said.

He smilled as he pulled into the driveway of Neverland.

He didn't say anything as we got out of the car, but he grabbed my hand and led me inside.

We kept walking in silence untill we made it to the balcony.

Once we got out on it, Michael looked at me with tears in his eyes.

" Victoria, I love you too! So much more than you could ever imagine, you make me the happiest man alive, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. "

He got down on one knee and pulled a little black box out of his pocket.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand.

" Victoria Eve Ramey, will you marry me? "