Breaking The News

*******Victoria's p.o.v.*******

I'm pregnant.....but I don't know who the dad is.

God help us all if it's Jermaine's baby.

Michael would freak out, there would be huge fights, not to mention what the world would think.

The Jackson family would be ruined.

I sighed and turned the water off.

Michael's gonna know something's up, and he's gonna find out anyway, I just don't know how to tell him.

I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put on some clean clothes.

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of Michael cooking.

He noticed me and smilled.

" I thought you might be hungry. " He said, putting some meat onto a plate.

I weakly smilled back and sat down at the table, my back towards him.

Honestly, I really don't want to eat right now.

Michael walked over to me with a plate, mounded with food.

I grabbed it and set it down in front of me.

I sat there, but I didn't eat anything.

Every time Michael looked up at me, I grabbed my glass of water and took a sip so he wouldn't notice that I'm not eating.

After a while, he sighed and set down his fork.

" Victoria, tell me what's wrong." He said, staring at me intently.

" Um, what're you talking about? " I asked, looking down at the table.

" You know what I'm talking about, you're acting strange and I need you to tell me what's bothering you. "

" N-nothing, Michael, I'm just tired. " I said, getting up and walking to my room.

I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt and layed down.

I snuggled into the covers, willing sleep to come, when the door creaked open.

I already knew who it was, so I pretended to be asleep.

He walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge.

" Victoria, I know you're awake. " he said, stroking my cheek .

Gosh Michael, just leave me alone!

I thought to myself, although I remained still.

After a few minutes of silence, he sighed and walked to the door.

He paused at the doorway.

" Good night, princess. " he said, and with that he walked out and shut the door.

I groaned and rolled over on my back, staring at the ceilling.

I really don't mean to be mean to Michael, I've just had too much to handle today.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

~~~

I woke up the next morning and streched.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this from Michael, I was barely able to sleep at all last night.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

After doing my buissness and brushing my teeth, I stepped out and looked for what I was gonna wear today.