Forgiven

°•°•°•Victoria's POV°•°•°• 

" What?! " I yelled into the phone. How could she do this to me?  

Jessica sighed. 

" Jess, that's impossible, he wasn't even put up for bail! " 

" I...convinced them to put him up." 

" How?" 

She ignored me and kept talking. 

" Vikki, calm down." 

" Don't tell me to calm down! You know what he did to me! You're my sister, you're supposed to be on my side! " 

She was silent. 

I took a deep breath, and finally spoke. 

" Why did you do it? " I asked. 

" Because ..because he's not that bad Vikki..I talked to him in prison, and all he needs is someone to love. I want to be that someone, I like him Vikki." 

My eyes widened and I felt a surge of anger. 

" What?! What the hell are you talking about?! You LIKE him? How could you, after everything he's done to me?!" I screamed at her. 

" What about you? " she screamed back. 

" What?" 

" Even after everything that Michael has done to you, you're still with him! You still love him! And even though I don't really like him, I didn't stop you from being with him!"  

" Because you can't! " 

" And you can't stop me either! "  

And with that, she hung up. 

I slowly put my phone on the bedside table. 

She's right... I'm still with Michael. But that's different. She can't be with Jermaine, that's just wrong!  

Suddenly I felt the need to tell Michael. I looked over at my phone, but stuffed my hands in my pockets instead of calling him. 

I felt the note rub against my hand and pulled it out. 

I stared at it for a while, trying to figure out what it meant when it suddenly came to me. 

It's from Jermaine! That would explain the 'I'm free' part. 

Of course, why didn't I think of it before? 

I couldn't help it anymore, so I reached for my phone. As soon as I grabbed it, it rang, making me jump. 

I answered it, expecting it to be Jessica. 

" Hello? " I said. 

" Hey girl, it's about time you figured it out." 

My eyes widened.  

" What? ...Jermaine?"  

" It's me Victoria, and now that I'm free, I'm finally gonna have you." 

I felt my stomach drop. 

" Jermaine, don't come near me, we both know what happened last time." 

He laughed. 

" I'll be there soon." He said and hung up. 

Shit... 

I got up and hurriedly started packing everything I have unpacked. 

°•°•°•Michael's POV°•°•°• 

I put on a disguise and followed my body gaurd outside to my car. I made him find where Victoria is, and we got in and he drove to the hotel she's staying at. Part of me wonders why she stayed in a hotel instead of just going home, and I can't help but hope it was for me.