Marry You

°•°•°•Victoria's P.O.V.°•°•°•

I followed Michael into his house and up to his room.

"I'm gonna put my stuff away." I said and took my suitcase away from him and walked to my room. While I unpacked I thought back to what Jermaine said and shivered. I wish he would just stay out of my life, but now that Jessica is 'in love' with him, I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.

Once I got done unpacking, I walked back into Michael's room and saw him laying on his bed. I took off my shoes and layed next to him. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. I looked at him and squeezed his hand, smiling at him.

"Victoria?"

"Yes Michael?"

He let go of my hand and rolled on top of me, his curls falling around his face.

"I wanna marry you soon...really soon." he said, biting his lip while he stared at me.

I smilled at him.

"Me too."

"How about tomorrow?"

I widened my eyes at him.

"How are we gonna get married tomorrow? We don't have anything planned."

He giggled.

"We don't need to, I'll just get someone to marry us here." he said smiling. "And we can still invite our families if you want, I just don't wanna wait any more, I wish I could've already married you." he continued, still smiling.

"What do you say? "

I looked at him and thought about it....

"Let's do it." I said, returning his smile.

He sat up and looked at me happily.

"I'll call my family and tell them." he said and walked out of the room.

I sat up and got my cell phone; I should invite my family too.

I hope this goes well...my family isn't very supportive. They hate that I'm here with Michael, they hate that we're getting married, they hate Michael! They hate anything that makes me happy...well except Jessica, we've always been close. I decided to call her first.

"Hello? "

"Hey Jess. Michael and I decided that we wanna get married tomorrow... Do you wanna come? "

"That's great Vikki! Of course I'll come!"

I smiled.

"Okay..come later tonight."

"Okay." she said and hung up. That went better than I thought it would. That's the first time we've talked since our fight.

Next I called my mom.

"What do you want? " she said.

I stiffled a sigh.

"Um, mom, Michael and I are getting married tomorrow an-"

She cut me off.

"What? Married tomorrow? That's way too soon! Why are you even wasting your time with him? No, not 'him', why are you even wasting your time with that weirdo? He-"

My turn to cut her off.

"Mom!!" I yelled. I can't take this right now. "Are you coming to see your daughter get married or not? "

"No, I won't come see my daughter ruin her life." and with that, she hung up.

I took the phone from my ear and stared at it. I shouldn't be surprised. She's always been like this, and she can't stand the thought of me being with Michael; she believes everything she hears about him. All the terrible lies people say about him.