Why?

*****Victoria's POV*****

" Thanks for dinner baby, it was great. " I said, pushing my plate back.

Michael smiled at me .

" I'm glad you liked it. " he said.

I smilled back at him, untill his smile slowly faded.

" Michael? What's wrong? " I asked.

He glared at me.

What is he doing?

He stood up and grabbed the wine bottle. I slowly stood up and walked towards him.

" Michael? " I asked,putting my hand on his cheek.

" Don't touch me! " he yelled as he threw the bottle at me. It hit my arm and shattered,spilling wine everywhere. I clutched my arm and started to run away from him as I realized what was going on.

He's having another crazy moment, like he did the first night I was here.

I headed up the stairs and into the library and looked around for a place to hide. I heard Michael at the door and ran behind a book shelf.

Michael walked in and looked around for me.

" I know you're in here bitch." he said, walking up and down the rows of books.

Once he got too close to me, I bolted for the door. Michael saw me and ran after me.

I opened to door and ran down the stairs. Once I was close to the bottom,Michael grabbed my arm, making me stop quickly,and let go,so that I fell down the last 5 or 6 stairs.

I cried out in pain,and Michael came rushing towards me.

" Victoria?! What happened? " he yelled,making me flinch.

I looked in his eyes and saw that he was back to normal.

I got up, trying my best not to wince.

" Uh,nothing Michael,I'm fine." I said, giving him a fake smile.

I tried to walk past him to my room,but he gently grabbed my arm before I could get there.

He pulled me in front of him and looked me in the eyes.

" What did I do this time? " he said quietly.

I didn't answer and his eyes made their way to my hurt arm. His eyes widened and I looked at him in confusion.

" It's not that bad Michael." I said.

" Not that bad?! You're bleeding everywhere! " he exclaimed.

I looked down at my arm and gasped,it's covered in blood! So much that you can barely see the color of my arm.

I looked back up at Michael pulled out of his grip. I ran to my bathroom and shut the door behind me.

How the hell did I not notice that before?!

I turned the shower on, quickly undressed,and hopped into the shower to clean my arm off.

After I was finished, I breathed a sigh of relief,the cut isn't really as bad as I thought.

I turned off the water and dried my arm off so I could wrap it in a bandage before it had a chance to bleed again.

I wrapped the bandage around my arm,from just below my shoulder to just above my elbow.

I walked out of the bathroom to my closet for something to wear. I put on a bra and panties and then I got a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants and put them on.

I turned around and saw Michael sitting on my bed with my suitcase in his hand.

" Michael, what are you doing? " I asked him,walking towards him.

He got up and walked to my closet. He paused and stared at the suitcase.

" You can't stay here anymore." he said and started stuffing my suitcase with my clothes.

" What?! What do you mean I can't stay here? We're getting married, I'm pregnant! " I exclaimed.

" I don't wanna hurt you more than I already have. My mind is made up, you're leaving."

" You've lost your mind! I'm not leaving you...ever."

Michael was silent as he continued to stuff my suitcase.

I sat on my bed and crossed my arms. Michael finished packing my clothes and walked around the room packing the rest of my things. Once he was finished he stopped in front of me with my suitcase in his hand.

" Are you serious Michael? I'm not leaving you. You didn't hurt me very much, I'm fine." I said.

" Victoria, stop lying! I hurt you, and you can't deny it! You deserve better than this, better than me! " he yelled.

" I can't leave you! "

" Why not?! "

" Because I love you Michael! "

He was silent again. He stared at me for a minute.

" I love you too Victoria, that's why you have to leave." he said quietly.

" Do you really want me to leave? " I asked.

" Yes." he said as he looks away.

My heart shattered.

I sat there for a few minutes, waiting for him to say something, change his mind, but he never did.

I stood up and looked at him. He looked back at me.

" Get out of my house." he said coldly.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

" Don't make me call security." he said.

" You...you wouldn't do that." I replied.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

My eyes widened and I reluctantly grabbed my suitcase.

He said a few things into the phone, but I didn't hear, I'm too shocked. How could he do this?

He hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

" They're on their way...I would leave now if I were you." he said.

" I can't believe you." I whispered.

I picked up my bag and pushed past him. I ran down the stairs and out the front door, not looking back.