~Chapter 17~

-The Company

(Elena's POV- Next day)

We told The Company what has happened over the past couple of days. They were not happy that we didn't tell them when we first found out Krystal was taken. They said that many people are going to come after us and try to kill us because we are working against them and have a potential chance of getting caught by us. So they lower their chances by killing people that are apart of The Company. They also said to be more careful and always be with someone from now on till they find out who is behind Krystal and Seven's kidnapping. They suggested stay with our partners since we are stronger together than with someone of a different power.

After they told us that we should stay with our partners May and Krystal left my place with Seven and Aiden going with them to their places to pack their stuff. The boys said we should stay at their places. For some reason their homes got a training room. Alex is in my living room, on his phone like normal. I am in my room packing my stuff. I am packing everything. All of my clothes, shoes, hats, sweaters, jeans, everything. Also all of my makeup and bathroom stuff. I don't know how long The Company will have us under house arrest, so I am planing for the worst. By the time I am done packing I have five suitcases filled with my stuff. I also had two backpacks filled in my spy things, gadgets, mission suit, ect.

Once I was done, I called Alex upstairs to help me. He came up and it took us about twenty minutes to pack my things into his and my cars. Once we were done I got into my car, he got in his, and we drove to his house. I have never been before so I didn't know where it was. I had to follow Alex all the way there.

We finally arrived. The house was very nice and suited Alex very well. Not going to lie it was more simple and thats why I liked it. Unlike my house. I still love my house.

When we finally arrived in the drive way and parked, we got out and unpacked the cars

When we finally arrived in the drive way and parked, we got out and unpacked the cars. Alex showed me where the room I would be staying in was. I was staying in the guest room. It was a really nice, small, cozy room.

 It was a really nice, small, cozy room