The One Who Broke Jinguji

"Ren." He heard.

The strawberry blonde turned his head quickly to see his lover strutting toward him. They always make him feel on the edge. The way they would whisper his name, touch him or just look at him; it drove him crazy. He'd never imagined himself being in a relationship like this. A relationship with a lover as seasoned as his was. They were skillful in more ways than he could imagine. They knew what he wanted just by looking into his eyes. He knew what they wanted because they weren't afraid to tell him. He had to admit this was refreshing.

"Y-yes?" He managed to whisper as he felt their fingers roam his broad back traveling to his chest; fingertips brushing over his nipples sent shivers down his spine.

"Would you mind staying just a little longer?" They whispered as they nibbled along his earlobe. "I promise to make it worth it."

He felt his cheeks burn as he bit his bottom lip. They'd made staying the night well worth it. Just imagining what they'd do to keep him made his mind cloud with endless possibilities. Although he enjoyed being in their company he had to admit it'd take more time getting used to that he'd thought. He was used to being the one "taking care" of his lover now that it was other way around he often found himself flustered around them. He stood there quietly trying to bite back sound of excitement as they nimble fingers brushed across his belt.

He let out a defeated sigh and smirked, "I suppose a little while longer wouldn't hurt anyone."

They turned him around to see the faint pink dusted across his cheeks causing them to chuckle, "You're so cute, Ren."

His ears burned, he was NOT cute. He crashed his lips into their soft ones and growled, "I'll make you think twice before calling me that again."

His lover broke kiss and gave him a look that reminded him that they were the one that could undo him with a word; a simple touch. He grabbed a handful of his hair and groaned. This person, how could he let them have such control? It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before, but he couldn't say he didn't enjoy it.