Chapter 18

*4 years later*

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, did you grab Seyeon's bag? She can't find it...!" I yelled across our house, searching around the house.

"It's in the kitchen," he yelled back, walking down the hallway to where I was.

Seyeon grabbed her bag and put it on her back, smiling at me.

"Eomma, I'm ready, let's goooo!" Seyeon whined as she ran out door, pulling me behind her. Taehyung and I walked outside and watched as she waved to us, making her way onto the bus. I couldn't help but smile and hug Tae's side.

"She's off to her first day of Kindergarten.. She's already growing up so fast..." I muttered out as the bus drove off.

"It'll be fine, she's just gonna hate school and wanna come back to her parents anyway."

I nodded my head and we walked back inside he house. "Hey, don't you have dance practice today...?" I muttered out to Tae, making him freeze then run upstairs.

"I forgot!" I rolled my eyes at his words and walked upstairs after him. We had a school reunion today around four to nine so he couldn't be late or I'd hurt him.

Tae quickly got dressed into his athletic shorts and shirt before slipping on his shoes. Meanwhile, I sat and watched for a couple seconds before walking over to the closet and finding something to wear for tonight. I chose a simple floral dress and sandals because I didn't really want to stand out. Maybe I'll see Ji-Hyun and Choa there... By the time Tae got downstairs and out the door, I was finished getting dressed and putting on my makeup.

Tae had recently gotten into a group with the rest of the boys from school. They had decided to call themselves BTS, AKA, Bangtan Boys. They sang and dance I guess but I've never seen them actually do it. So Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok were all together in one group. One very hot group.

Wow.

Tae said he'd pick up Seyeon on his way home from practice since it ended right before school got out. So they could both change to go to the school reunion. I could tell he was excited to get to see a couple of his old friends and maybe talk to my friends a bit. I was actually pretty excited just to rub my relationship with Tae in those fangirls' faces. They'll be pretty jealous that I'm dating an idol.

By the time they got home, I had cleaned up the house, made Seyeon an after-school meal, did my hair and makeup, and watched a movie on Netflix. Taehyung and Seyeon burst through the door as I was grabbing my keys and phone. They ran upstairs and quickly changed. Seyeon wore a floral dress that I had recently bought her, and Tae wore a simple jacket and jeans.

<><><><><>

When we arrived to the reunion, we caught people's attention. With Tae holding my hand and his other holding up Seyeon on his hip. She laid her head on his shoulder and glanced around curiously.

Choa and Ji-Hyun walked up to us. Jin and Ji-Hyun were still together and I think they were actually married. My eyes traveled down to Ji-Hyun's stomach to see it was like a bubble. I gasped as I let my hands wrap around her large tummy.

"Yeah, it's going to be a boy according to the doctors." She said with a large smile as she glanced over at Jin, his smiling as big as hers.

I was pretty excited that she was going to have a baby. She's always wanted a little boy because she wants to be a sports mom or something. She never told me the real reason why.

Choa on the other hand, was single. Her boyfriend broke up with her for somebody else about a year ago and she took it pretty hard.

Eyes were drawn over to Seyeon as she messed with Taehyung's hair. A couple people laughed and walked over, talking to him as he grimaced and tried to use his free hand to keep her hands off and away.

When the party was over, It was already around nine and a bit past Seyeon's bed time. By the time we got home, she was already asleep so Tae put her to bed in her room and walked into the bathroom where I was.

"I had fun today," Tae mumbled as he slipped off his jacket and messed with the collar of his shirt. "But it would've been better if my collar wasn't bothering me the entire time...."

I laughed and walked off into our room, slipping off my dress and tossing it in the dirty clothes basket. Taehyung walked in, closing he door as he slipped his shirt off and threw it next to my dress, snaking his hands around my waist before I could put my pjs on.

He whispered stuff into my ear with an evil smile that I knew well. I knew what he wanted.

"But Tae, I'm tired..." I mumbled as he pulled me back and sat on the edge of the bed, letting my waist go. I stood up and faced him, messing with his hair a bit before sitting on his lamp and kissing his cheek.

"You know what I want...?" Tae whispered as I moved my hair out of my face and behind my ears.

Before I could respond, he leaned in for a kiss but kept our lips barely apart.

"I want a baby Taehyung." He hints and plants a kiss on my lips before I can respond. Of course I kissed back, wrapping my arms around him.

I mumbled between kisses, attempting to figure out how to unbuckle his belt.

"I want one too.." I felt him smile and laugh a bit into my mouth.

Taehyung scooted back and pulled the blanket over top of us, making sure to turn on some music to make sure Seyeon didn't wake up from anything that came from our room.

I'm happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with Taehyung and my daughter. And hopefully a new child by next year. So far, nothing is standing in my way of staying with my family.