Chapter 3

It was 3 in the afternoon on Saturday and I was standing in front of the school like an idiot...

"Aish! Where is he?!" I mumbled to myself as I shivered a bit. Today was not a good day to wear a skirt..

Taehyung came walking around the corner and he scoffed lightly when he reached me.

"Your actually on time. Lets go." He said with a cold tone as he started walking again.

A little taken back, I reluctantly followed behind him.

I looked up at the sky filled with dark clouds. It started raining and I let out a sigh of annoyance along with Taehyung.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an alley way.

"W..Where are we going?" I asked him as I looked around, his hand still on my wrist.

"You'll see. We need to get out of the rain so we don't get sick." He replied as he looked back at me, his hair already soaked with water.

He never let go of my wrist until we got to a house. I've seen this house a couple times and I've always dreamed of living in it. It was 2 stories and it had lots of windows. I always thought somebody rich lived here.

Taehyung pulled me inside and let go of my wrist, taking off his shoes at the door and walking into a small room.

I took off my shoes and set them next to his. My feet looked tiny compared to his shoes....

I looked around at my surroundings before he came back with two towels. He handed one to me and told me to dry off.

I quickly dried myself as he ruffled his wet hair with his own towel, making it stick out in every direction possible. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he gazed down at me.

I pointed at his hair and let out another small laugh. He gave me a confused look and walked back into the bathroom. Then I heard a small laugh.

"Hehe I look like a hedgehog" He smiled as he walked back into the living room to me, sitting down on the couch and patting the seat next to him.

I've never really seen him act like this... It's.. Kinda sweet. He seems like he would be the perfect boyfriend material. But ever since he came to BigHit, he's never flirted with anybody or even had a girlfriend. If he did, everybody would know about it.

I sat next to him with a sigh and began working on our project. We just chose a random topic and went on with it. After about 3 hours, we had finished. He actually did some of the work too!

I stretched and got up off of the couch.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked, running my hand through my hair.

He pointed to the room he went into earlier.

I nodded my head and closed the door behind me once I got inside. I looked at myself in the mirror. Why is he acting like he's known me his entire life. I've never seen him act like this towards anybody....

I shook my head and walked back out to the living room, sitting next to Taehyung again.

"Since we're done, I better go home." I said as I glanced over at him, making him nod his head.

"Unless you want to stay and watch a movie!" He said with a rectangular smile that I've never seen before. It made it hard to say no.

"I guess..." I mumbled.

Taehyung jumped up and quickly put a movie into the DVD player and it started playing on the jumbo TV screen.

"We're going to watch a scary movie, The Conjuring." He said as he wrapped a blanket around himself for warmth. I cuddled a pillow and kept my eyes on the screen as it started.

I had never watched a scary movie before...

Taehyung got up and closed all the curtains and turned off all the lights, making the room dark.

It wasn't even 30 minutes into the movie and I was already scared to death. I grabbed the blanket he was cuddling and huddled up next to him, my eyes glued to the screen.

I never thought I'd be this close to Taehyung. But I'm kinda glad it happened.