Chapter 1

*Serena's POV*

It's been 7 years since the incident at Vanivile town. I am now 12 years old and I already found a home. The same man that saved me, is now my adopted father. His name is Lysandre and he owns Lysandre labs and is also the leader of Team Flare. I work for my father since he hopes that I will soon own the business when I'm older. But I know the real reason why. Because he doesn't want anyone finding out about Team Flare yet. He said he sees me as a very "strong" trainer.

"Serena, Lysandre wants you in his office!" A worker or should I say admin, yelled out.

"Tell him I am now on my way." I yelled out to that admin.

I open the door then I shut it behind me. I see him sitting behind his desk and a worker of his sitting in a chair.

"Ah Serena, I see your now here. This is Alain, the one who I entrusted the Charizardite X too." He said.

"But I need to discuss somethings with Alain in private real quick." He also said.

"Alright I'll be out. I was about to ask you if I could use the restroom anyway." I said.

I opened the door then shut it behind me. I then heard Lysandre say, "Alain you do know why I am speaking to you in private correct?"

"Yes sir, about me going on a journey."

"That's correct, your going on a journey because I want you to find some rare Pokemon and if your able to catch a legendary, that would make it better. I am also giving you this mega bracelet to put your mega stone in. It collects the energy whenever you mega evolve your Charizard. But Serena is going to come with you. And since your father is Professor Sycamore, I want Serena to get her first Pokemon there. Since those startes are pretty hard to find."

I squealed loudly since father said I am finally going on a journey.

"Serena you can come back in now!" Dad yelled.

I then opened the door and closed it behind me while trying not to smile so wide.

"So Serena your going on a journey with Alain to hopefully catch some rare Pokemon. You can be on your Journey as long as you want but you have to come back here every once in awhile. And your going to get your first pokemon from Professor Sycamore tomorrow okay." Lysandre said to me.

"Alright." I said as I left his office.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day

A/N what should Serena's last name be and remember it is also Lysander's last name. The only name I even bother to put is Yvonne. You'll see why later.