Chapter 2

*Serena's POV*

I was so excited that I woke up early. Really early that it was almost two hours than what time I was supposed to wake up. I spent 30 minutes thinking about all the things I could do. And hour soon passed by since I was getting ready. I have thirty minutes left until Alain comes and we leave to Lumiose City. I still haven't decided what hair style I wanted to wear for today. And I couldn't decide whether I want to wear a hat or put my hair in a ponytail.

"Serena! C'mon, Alain is here and I have somethings to discuss with the you two about your journey." Lysandre yelled.

"Alright I'm coming I already have my stuff ready, I just need to fix my hair." I yelled out so he could hear.

Wow I can't believe it's already been thirty minutes. I then heard Lysandre's footsteps get softer and softer. Meaning he is walking away from my bedroom door. I decide to just put my hat on. It was a pink top hat styled and had a black ribbon around it with a small bow on the left side.

I got my stuff and opened my door. I take a look at my room knowing I won't be there in awhile. I closed the door behind me and walked to dads office.

I am now sitting down in my dads office on a chair next to Alain and in front of Lysandre. I already knew it was some Team Flare business but what I didn't know was how it tied into my journey.

Wait if I remembered correctly, Dad told Alain  that we had to try to catch rare Pokémon. Yea he did. But what exactly does he need rare Pokemon for.

"Serena you do have all of your things right?" Lysandre asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then you both are ready to leave now. And Serena don't worry about getting into trouble, Alain has a pretty strong Charizard." Father informed me.

"Alright." I said.

Then the three of us leave the office and head for the main entrance. Alain and I were about to leave headquarters but I hug Lysander. Sure he maybe the leader of an evil organization, but thanks to him I at least have a home. As I was hugging Lysandre, Alain was waiting for me outside. So I quickly let go and run outside to catch up to him.

As I was walking away I take a quick glance behind me. The place where I called home. The place where I mostly grew up in. I am leaving it for awhile. I know I am probably going to miss it a bit at least. But then I look away and continued walking next to Alain.

I am so sorry it's short. I honestly don't know what to do with this book anymore. I don't really have the motivation to finish it now.