Chapter 3

*Serena POV*

YES!

We have finally made it to Lumiose city. As Alain and I were walking to the Pokemon Center all we kept on hearing was about a boy, a Garchomp, Professor Sycamore, and the prism tower.

So we finally reached the Pokemon Center and got our two rooms for Alain and I. Once we finally put our stuff away in our own perspective rooms, all we could hear was the same things over and over again.

A 14 year old boy, Garchomp, Professor Sycamore, and the prism tower.

We were on our way out of the Pokemon Center to hopefully find some rare Pokemon, but we stopped walking not taking our eyes off of the TV. There it was again, the same things being repeated. But we could finally understand why it's such a recent topic.

So it turns out that a boy named Ash Ketchum from pallet town, was on top of the prism tower to calm Garchomp down.

But for some reason Ash seems familiar.

Oh that's right, I remember now, we went to camp one year. Even after years Ash still has a strong determination. I respected him for that. But for some reason I have this strange desire talking and meeting him again.

Hopefully I will meet him at some point of my journey.

I is sorry. I don't have the motivation to finish this right now since I am now focused on The lost princess again. So I might put this on hold until I finish the lost princess. But who else is excited for sun and moon coming out this Friday.