"Gosh, Bae! Like a baby!" You whined.

"Sorry babe." He blinked several times trying to stay awake. "Why do I have to take a bath?"

"Because you smell like you bathed in a pond of alcohol." You ironically responded to him and he looked at you smiling like he didn't even know his own name.

"What's your name?" You asked him curiously while putting him in bed. You hopped he'd answer in a way to entertain you.

"Dong ah- Young....Bae?" He started but then his eyes lit up." Youngbae, Youngbae!" He screamed in excitement.

"Shhh!" You hushed him laughing. "Don't make noise, just sleep." You kissed him goodnight.

T.O.P:

"JAGIYAAAAAA!!!!" You realised he was home when you heard him calling for you.

He shut the door  and then you heard his loud steps on the stairs and you laughed. It was like a walking giant.

"Jagiya, I found you! " He stormed I to the room and attacked you.

He squeezed you in his hug so couldn't breathe. When he let you go, you noticed the wine bottle in his hand.

"Oppa, where did you find that." You laughed as you knew what his answer would be.

"Oh that." He looked at the bottle in his hand, the sent you a silly smile. "I guess I took it with me."

"I guess you did."

He then looked shocked.

"Oh no. What about his friends?" He asked worried.

"The bottle is a he?" You fought to keep your laughs back, successfully.

"He is a nice bottle don't you think? He mustn't be insecure, he's beautiful." He admired the bottle. "Don't you think, (Y/N)?" He turned to you.

You nodded.

"I think he's handsome."

Oh boi. You felt like dealing with a child, it was so funny though.

"You liiiike? Jagiya, you liiiike him?" He smiled enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I like him a lot." You said, hoping he'd drop the joke and head to bed because you were tired too.

But out of the blue, he tossed the glass bottle away and it made you jump and let out and scream as it hit a wall and shattered into pieces.

"Seunghyun! What are you doing!?!?" You yelled.

"How can you like somebody else over me?" He stood up and shouted too. "I thought you loved me!"

"And I though you were 28 years old! But you're acting like 5! No more drinks for you for the rest of the year!" You grabbed him by the ear and leaded him to bed already as he mumbled 'sorrys' and 'mianhaes'.

Seungri:

"Panda, panda, panda.I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, look like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda..."

Seungri was actually wearing a panda bear hat and singing to Desiigner's Panda.

He was being a show for every other drunk man and woman in the club.

"I can't believe he's so drunk." You told your best friend, (Her Name).

"I know right? I mean it's my fourth cocktail and I had a couple of beers but I'm not even dizzy."

You tried to dance but tripped and almost fell, causing you to laugh.

"Okay, I might be a bit dizzy." She admitted.

You hadn't drunken much, you never liked alcohol that much, plus that you didn't like the hangover the day after. So yeah, you were pretty much the only one in the club who had just had a beer and a shot.

Soon, girls had started to surround your not down-to-earth at the minute boyfriend and you didn't like it.

When one of them kissed his cheek, it was time for you to act.

"You know something, (Her/N), we have to go now."

She waved at you goodbye, you shipped the last beer of your glass and went to take your oppa.

"COME ON, LEAVE!!!" You shouted so you could be heard and clapped your hands to open a way in the crowd.

"Oh hey, baby!" He smiled when he shaw you. "What's going on?"

"We're leaving." You announced and he jumped up.

The crowd around him expressed his feelings about this with a disappointed  "awww".

"Sorry guys, my jagi calls me." He shrugged and followed you outside.

Daesung:

"No, Daesung, pleaseeee!!!! No more jokes!" He had came drunk from a party and had you sat on the couch of your living room, listening to his jokes for half an hour now.

"No,no , here's this, here's this, listen to this one; what does a bum calm a dumpster?" He waited for you to answer.

"What?" You shrugged.

"Bed and breakfast!" He yelled and bursted out laughing.

"Dae, that's not even funny." You said. "Come on, let's go to bed now." You stood up.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you back down on the couch.

"No, I don't want to!!! I've got more jokes to tell you!" He insisted.

"But honey, we can just go to bed and cuddle together. It's fun, isn't it? I thought you loved me." You were being melodramatic to fool him into agreeing.

"I do love you!"

"Then come with me upstaird." You stood up once again and tended your hand for him to take.

He thought about it for a second before taking your small hand in his big and warm one.

You leaded him to the bedroom and cuddled together until he fell asleep, which happened pretty fast.

You laughed when he started snoring.

This day was interesting. Seungri sent you a video of your boyfriend pretending to be the YG President.

If only his boss knew about it!