Half a Heart (sequel to Louis' Sister)

(A/N): hey guys just wanted to say that this is the squel to my previous story "Louis' Sister (Niall Horan Fanfic) and this chapter is going to be back and forth on their POV's and I hope you guys like it!

*Chris' POV*

I began to cry. And back away.

"I-I'm sorry, Niall" I said. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I don't even know where the hell I am. but it's a beautiful place.

"Chris! wait!" I hear him yell.

I ran towards some trees and ran through them finding the street. it begins to feel familiar. I have to find Louis' place.

*Niall's POV*

"I-I'm sorry Niall" she says. and runs away from me.

"Chris! wait!" I yell. running after her.

She ran towards the trees. I stopped running to catch my breath.

I know where she'll be. I know her too well.

I drop down on my knees. and feel my cheeks fluster. tears and tears running down my cheeks.what did I do wrong?

It began to rain. I closed the box where the ring still stands. and gently hide it in my pocket.

I get back to my car. and cry in there for about 2 hours.

I began to drive home. I changed into something more comfortable and think about, "what went wrong?" Before I cried myself to sleep.

***

One Month later.

It's been a month since I've heard from her. I miss her so much. I miss having her with me at all times. To see her smile. to hear her laugh. her voice. just one more time.

I don't know where she is... Louis won't tell me. the lads have told me that everything will get better and to try to see someone else. but I don't know if I should. I keep asking myself, but If only I knew the answer.

I take a last glance at my outfit for today. the boys have got a date for me. a blind date.

Hope this goes well.

I got to the restaurant. I look around. I don't even know how she looks!

I went up to a girl who is by herself. she looked up.

"Angelica?" I ask at the same time she asked, "Niall?"

She smiles.

"I'm Angelica" she says. Taking her hand out for me shake. I stare at her for a moment. she's nothing like Chris. I take her hand and take a shake.

"I'm Niall" I say.

She gestures for me to sit down. I sit down across from her. I can't believe in even going to these stupid things.

*Chris' POV*

A month. a month without him. I know it's my fault we're not together. it's just, it caught me off guard.i just wasn't ready.

"Chris, hun, are you going to eat?" my mum asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a while" I say.

I came to New York for a while. I told my mum about what happened. she was quite disappointed to my response to Niall.

But I can't change time. if I could, I would go back to that day, kiss him and tell a million "yes".

Because I've been feeling so down and list without him. but then again, I don't know if he will be ok with me just showing up and telling him I'm ready to get married with him. I can't do that! what of he has already moved on? I'm pretty sure he has. Who wouldn't try to move on from someone who didn't want to get married with you?

I know I did wrong. but what can I do? Maybe I should just go visit Louis. like how this entire year had planned to be. but then they had tour, my car accident, me and Niall, everything!

I head to the kitchen to meet my mum.

"Hey, your plate is already on the table" she says to me. while getting a cup of juice.

I sit down and began to eat. Niall has not left my mind once this entire month.

"Are you ok?" my mum asks.

I push the plate away from me. she looks at me. my eyes getting watery. she holds so much pain on her face expression.

"I miss him" I whisper. sobbing into my hands. she sighs.

"I know you do sweety" she says. hugging me.

"What if he's seeing someone else? I can't just show up out of the nowhere expecting him to take me back" I say.

"I know and that's why you have to talk to him" she says.

"I can't talk to him mum" I say.

"I was thinking I could go with Louis for a bit" I say.

"Are you sure?" she asks. I nod.

"When will you be going?" she asks.

"I'm thinking tomorrow" I say.

"Ok sweetheart" she says.

I pull out my phone and call Louis.

*Niall's POV*

"Well, I hope I see you again?" Angelica says. I stay quiet. or what if we don't? I don't know. I just think it's wrong to be seeing someone after Chris.

It's wrong because, I gave her everything. She did too. she gave me absolutely everything.

"Make love to me" I remember her say. when she gave it up to me. I love her. and I miss her so damn much.

"I'll take that as a no?" Angelica said. interrupting my thoughts. I completely forgot she was here.

"Oooh err..." I stutter.

"It's ok" she says.

"No, I do want to see you again. it's just-"

"I know, you're friends told me" she says.

"Oh" I say.

"Well, just give me a call ok?" she says. handing me a piece of paper.

"Ok" I say.

That's when we went our desperate ways. I just can't get Chris out of my head.i just want her with me right now.

I went back to flat. that used to be mine and Chris' but I guess it's just mine now.

I get dressed into some sweats and go to the living room eating chips and watching telly.

I watched some episodes of sponge bob while I drifted off to sleep.

(A/N): hey guys!! I know, short chapter! but, did you guys like it? please vote/comment! it's really mean a lot to me.

Also, massive thank you for Louis' Sister! means a lot!

And, do you guys think I should ask questions or songs again? you guys choose!

Again, massive thank you!

Love you all!!

-Bianca 💕