Changmin pt.2 (Boys 24)

Requested by: DarkTyrantDestiny

Time flies. It had been one month since the incident. No messages, no phone calls from Changmin. It is fine, you had decided to give him up and you are now fully recovered from it.

——

As usual, you park your car at the basement parking lot, and take a lift to your office. You enter the elevator and press the floor button. The elevator door closes.

'Wait a while!' Suddenly, someone stretches his hand out from the middle when the door is closing. You immediately press the open button.

You are shocked when you see it is Changmin. He looks languish and thin. He has beard grown over his face. He kneels in front of you.

'What are you doing here?' You ask impatiently. The elevator door closes.

'XXX, I am sorry.' He lifts up his head, looks at you, and holds your hand. But you just push them away.

'Don't touch me. Or I will call the police.' You give him a cold shoulder.

'I am sorry, sincerely. I shouldn't have done something like this to you. I felt regret once you left on that day. Please give one more chance.'

'Just shut your mouth up and get out! I don't want see you anymore nor hear from you!'

'XXX. Please...'He begs you for your pardon.

'I say get out.' The elevator door opens when it reaches the floor to your office. You leave the elevator leaving him behind.

Some of your colleagues look at both of you puzzled. You just ignore them and enter your office.

——

'XXX, is he the ex-boyfriend whom you just broke up with recently.' Dahyun pulls the chair and sits beside you. Her gossip radar has been switched on.

'Yes, he is.' You just answer it lifelessly and staring into the computer blankly.

'He gave you a box. And ask me to tell you that he is going to wait until you have forgiven him.' Nayeon hands you a light green box.

'What are determined guy. I wish someone will wait for me like this.' 

'Na ah. He is a bad guy. He dated my other friend when he is dating me.' You just put the box aside.

——

You look at the light green box from the rearview mirror of your car. You grab the box from the back seat and open it.

It is like a time capsule. Inside the box, there are photo albums and the presents that you gave him. Suddenly, all the sweet memories start flooding into your minds. You sob.

You start the engine of the car and drive to his house. You press the doorbell at the gate.

You hug him tightly when he opens the door. He looks shocked when he sees you.

'Changmin, I think I am still deeply in love with you. I couldn't let you go.'

'XXX...'

'I will forgive you. But this is the last chance that I will give you.' You kiss him hard on his lips. 

'Thank you, XXX. I swear. I will treat you nicely and will not do something that will hurt you anymore.'