Chanyeol & Baekhyun (EXO)

Place: In the hotel

You are walking along the hallway after getting out from the lift.

You are looking for the room 403. You have promised your friend that you will go over their place to play some board games tonight.

Finally, you have found the room. But, the room door is left half open. You enter the room without thinking much.

There is someone in the bathroom but no one else in the room. (Maybe some of them have gone out to buy some food?) You thought.

You sit on the bed and play your phone. You are so addicted to the game 'Land Slidder'.

'Who are you? And why are you here?'

You lift your head up. You find that someone is standing beside the bed in bathtub. His deep voice and his face are so familiar to you. He looks like Chanyeol from EXO.

'Em... I have promise my friend that I will come over their place to play some board games. Isn't this room 403? Are you going to play with us as well?'

'Yea, this is room 403. But, it is my room. Are you sure that your friends are staying in room 403?'

'I think so?' You check your phone. You have made a big stupid mistake! It is room 408 instead of room 403.

'I am back!' Someone enter the room. Your jaw almost drops to the floor when you see the people at the door.

'Are you Chanyeol and Baekhyun?' You start to go crazy in your heart. But, you try to calm yourself down.

'Yes. We are. Do you want to take some photos with us?' Chanyeol asks. He has changed into a black sweat shirt.

'Sure! Thanks a lot.' You smile at them.