Suho (EXO)

Place: Home

'Happy birthday!' You see Suho entering the living room with a big cake in his hand.

You take a deep breath and blow out the candles.

You stretch out your hand, and ask, 'Where is my present?'

Suho holds your hand and pulls you into his chest. 'Present? I have spent the whole morning baking the cake for you.'

You shook your head, showing that you are disagree with it. 'Uh uh. I want a birthday present.'

He kisses you on your lips. 'How about this one?' He asks with a bright smile.

'Another.' You look at him, and make a little aegyo.

He bursts out laugh. 'Fine, fine. I lost. Give me a second.' He runs into the room and comes back with a shopping bag.

'Here. Open it.' He sits beside you and hugs you again.

You open the bag, and your eyes widen. 'A dress?' You wonder if you have seen it wrongly.

'Yes, a dress.'

'Don't you know that I rarely wear a dress?'

'Yes. I know. That's why this is your birthday present. I want to see you wearing a dress.'

You laugh. 'Fine then. I will wear it for you.' You give him a kiss on his cheek. 'Thank you.'

'Try it now.' He pulls you up from the sofa and pushes you into the room.

'Okay.' You enter the room and lock the door.