20 - An Old Friend

Ana's POV
Since São Paulo is a huge city, they'll play in a different stadium. And for that, the team is going to stay in a hotel. I guess, I'm still a bit mad at Neymar but not that much. Or he is.

Idk.

Today, early in the morning, we woke up and Neymar drove to the hotel we'll be staying at. He didn't talk that much neither did I. As we arrived, we went to our room and Neymar went to practice. If I hadn't my phone in my life right now, I would probably die of getting bored.

Maybe I should call Lucy if she's here.

(A=Ana/L=Lucy)
L=Olá?
A=Holá Lucy.
L=Oh hey Anno.
A=Hey, are you also in the new hotel?
L= yeah, I came to bring some of Oscar's stuff, since he'll play so just to put his stuff in a room. And him.
A=that's wonderful.
L=the reason you called?
A=To kill time.
L=My favorite thing to do. Which floor?
A=five.
L=I'm there. Bye.
She hung up as I stood up to open the door.

We sped a little time outside together with her.

We wet to shopping, different places in São Paulo and now we're in a coffeehouse. I ordered a Brazilian drink and it tastes so wonderful. Not better than Spanish but it's okay.

I sent a message to Neymar that I'll come later than expected.

A: I'll be back at 6

N: sure

That's all our conversation. Cold and boring.

We took a selfie with Lucy and I posted it on Instagram with the caption,
❤️ @lemboaba São Paulo tour & 🇧🇷☕️

Lucy dropped me back to the hotel after a wonderful day.

"Thanks a lot Lucy. I'll call you tomorrow." I smirked and she nodded laughing.

"Why not. Kara is also here since Chile and Germany will come here as well."

"When?"

"Tomorrow. I'll call her and we can maybe go to the beach?"

"Sounds great." I smiled and thanked her as I went up to Ney's room. It was 7:50pm and it was a lot of traffic.

"Why did you come late?"

"Traffic." I mumbled dropping my bag down.

"Who did you spend the whole day with?"

"Questioning too much?" I said getting annoyed at him giving his attention to me too much.

"Just wondering what you did the whole day. And with who."

"An old friend."

"Girl or guy?"

"Ugh! Girl for f*cks sake! You're glad!?" I said, couldn't control myself, quckly grabbed a towel and went inside the bathroom.

After I was done, I made some salad to us as we watched something to kill more time until we got tired - I think I killed too much time today- Both of us didn't talk but sometimes said a single sentence and understood each other.

The time flied and it finally got late so we slept after ending two movies.

It was a great, but also tiring and broken day. I miss Neymar to annoy me.
_______________________________

Sorry short chapter, I have school and it's blocking me of writing.😬 I hope you like the story so far😊